Guide: Coal-fired boilers have low fuel cost and high calorific value. They are important auxiliary thermal facilities in previous production-oriented enterprises. However, users often encounter serious boiler furnace wall coking during the operation of coal-fired boilers. What is the reason for this and how to solve coal burning What is the problem with the boiler furnace wall coke?
Coal-fired boilers have low fuel cost and high calorific value. They are important auxiliary thermal facilities in previous production-oriented enterprises. However, users often encounter serious boiler furnace wall coking during the operation of coal-fired boilers. What is the reason for this and how to solve coal burning What about the problem of wall coke in the boiler furnace?
Coal-fired boiler Furnace wall coke
1. Coal tar, a black or dark brown viscous liquid will be obtained in the process of coal coking, which has a specific weight greater than water, has a certain solubility and a special odor, is combustible and corrosive, and its product is black under normal temperature and pressure Viscous liquid.
2. Coke slag, if the ash in the coal is melted, if it accumulates together, it will form coke slag. The higher the temperature inside the boiler furnace, the easier the ash will melt, and the higher the possibility of coke slag formation.
3. Coke slag and coal tar, this kind of situation also exists, it will be produced when coal is burned.
Boiler coking damage
1. Water pipe blasting and coking will cause the superheated steam temperature to rise, and cause the superheated steam temperature, reheated steam temperature and desuperheating water to open up, and even cause the soda pipe to burst.
2. Coking will reduce the boiler output, and in severe cases, it will be forced to shut down.
3. Coking will shorten the service life of boiler equipment.
4. Smoke loss increases and boiler efficiency decreases.
5. Cold wall slagging will adversely affect the water circulation safety of natural circulation boilers and the thermal deviation of the water wall of forced circulation boilers.
6. It is difficult to remove slag, coking is easy to cause large ash and slag, which makes the slag conveyor and slag crusher difficult to transport, sometimes overload trips, and in severe cases, the slag ditch is blocked and the load has to be reduced.
7. Burning is unstable, and if the coking is melted into a large piece, gravity falls from the upper side, causing the cold ash bucket water wall to be damaged. Low load will cause unstable combustion or even flameout due to the loss of large pieces of coke.
8. The boiler extinguishes fire. The large coke block of the boiler falls behind the slag conveyor, which will cause a series of problems, which will cause the boiler to extinguish the fire and fail to operate normally.