Guide: The working principle of a steam boiler is that fuel is burned to heat the water in the boiler to produce steam, which is transported to the production workshop for industrial production. In this process, condensate water will be produced. If it is discharged, it will cause waste. Therefore, the boiler system will use condensate water to recover. What are the boiler condensate recovery methods, and why should we use condensate recovery?
The working principle of a steam boiler is that fuel is burned to heat the water in the boiler to produce steam, which is transported to the production workshop for industrial production. In this process, condensate water will be produced. If it is discharged, it will cause waste. Therefore, the boiler system will use condensate water to recover. What are the boiler condensate recovery methods, and why should we use condensate recovery?
1. The role of boiler condensate recovery
1. Increasing the boiler feed water temperature can greatly reduce fuel consumption, and at the same time increase boiler evaporation, which can better cope with changes in boiler load and reduce the use of spare boilers;
2. The condensed water is the purest distilled water and does not contain solid components such as scale. If it is recycled, it can save a lot of cleaning costs, water costs, water treatment costs and other corresponding costs;
3. Improving the quality of boiler feed water can improve steam quality, while reducing boiler emissions and saving energy loss;
4. The boiler feed water temperature increases and the oxygen content in the water decreases, which can avoid the corrosion of the boiler, heat engine and piping. Extend the service life of the equipment;
5. Increase the boiler feed water temperature, reduce the temperature difference of the boiler air bag, reduce the thermal expansion and contraction of the steel plate, and extend the life of the boiler;
6. The recovery of condensed water can reduce the amount of boiler soft water supply and greatly reduce the cost of water treatment in and outside the furnace;
7. The temperature difference between feed water and boiler water is small, and the steam pressure is stable when the boiler feeds water;
8. The condensate is recycled and reused, and there is no steam pollution and noise generated when the trap is drained, which improves the working environment;
9. Reduce CO, SO,, NO, etc. harmful; the emission of pollutants is in line with the national environmental protection industry policy;
2. Boiler condensate recovery method
1. The condensate volume of the condensate recovery system must be accurately grasped. If the calculation of the condensate volume is incorrect, the diameter of the condensate pipe will be selected too large or too small, and the boiler blowdown must be carried out regularly;
2. It is necessary to correctly grasp the pressure and temperature of the condensate water, the method, equipment and pipe network used in the recovery system are all related to the pressure and temperature of the condensate water;
3. The selection of the trap of the condensate recovery system is also something that should be paid attention to. The improper selection of the trap will affect the pressure and temperature of the condensate utilization and the normal operation of the entire recovery system.
The above introduces the related problems of steam boiler condensate recovery. Not all steam boiler systems need to use condensate recovery. Users should set up the system reasonably according to actual needs to ensure that the boiler system meets production needs while achieving economy. Economical operation.