Guide: Some industrial boilers are water tube boilers and some are fire tube boilers. Both types of boilers are very common. What is the difference between water tube boilers and fire tube boilers? The boiler shell and drum are the main components of the boiler body. What do they mean?
Some industrial boilers are water tube boilers and some are fire tube boilers. Both types of boilers are very common. What is the difference between water tube boilers and fire tube boilers? The boiler shell and drum are the main components of the boiler body. What does each indicate ?
1. Water tube boiler and fire tube boiler
Water pipes and fire pipes are defined by the different media in the pipes. The characteristics of boilers are obvious. The water pipe is the water flowing in the pipe. The water in the pipe is heated by the external flue gas convection/radiation heat exchange. The fire pipe is the flue gas inside the pipe. Let the flue gas heat the medium outside the tube to achieve heat exchange. The fire tube boiler has a simple structure, large water and steam volume, good adaptability to load changes, and lower water quality requirements than water tube boilers. It is mostly used in the production process and domestic heating of small enterprises. on. The heating surface of the water tube boiler is conveniently arranged and has good heat transfer performance. It can be used in large-capacity and high-parameter working conditions in terms of structure. But it has higher requirements for water quality and operation level.
1. Water tube boiler has a wide range of pressure adaptability, which can break through the pressure limit and meet the steam supply requirement of 2.5MPa or more. Fire tube boilers are limited by material wall thickness and pressure, and are used for pressures below 2.5MPa.
2. Fire-tube boilers are shell-type boilers. Due to the limitations of the current equipment and tooling of various boiler manufacturers, it is more difficult to manufacture a fire-tube boiler that is too large, usually below 35t/h. Water tube structure boilers can realize large-scale boilers, and boilers above 35t/h usually adopt water tube structure.
3. The fire tube boiler has the characteristics of compact structure. Under the same output, the appearance and equipment weight are lower than the fire tube boiler. Due to the larger volume of the water tube boiler, there is more space for arranging the superheater, so the water tube boiler occupies a relatively large boiler room.
2. Boiler shell and drum
1. Shell boiler is a small (in general) boiler, which is mainly determined by its structure. The boiler combustion principle is clear, mainly because the combustion system and the water vapor system are in the same "shell".
2. The boiler drum is a cylindrical pressure vessel used for steam-water separation and steam purification in a water-tube boiler to form a water circulation loop and store boiler water, also known as a steam drum. The main function is to receive water from the economizer, separate steam and water, supply water to the circulation loop, and deliver saturated steam to the superheater. There is a certain amount of water stored in the drum, which has a certain amount of heat and working fluid storage, which can slow down the speed of vapor pressure change when the working conditions change, and play a certain buffering effect when the water supply and the load are not in harmony for a short time. The drum is equipped with internal devices to separate steam and water, steam cleaning, dosing in the pot, and continuous blowdown to ensure steam quality.
The water tube boiler, fire tube boiler, shell and drum have been explained in detail above. I hope you can learn more about the boiler through this article. Whether it is a water tube boiler or a fire tube boiler, it is well received by users. If you have a boiler purchase plan, you can put forward the corresponding technical requirements, and our company will choose the right boiler for you.