Guide: The gas boiler is a new type of environmentally friendly intelligent boiler, which has energy saving, emission reduction, simple and convenient operation, and is well received by users. At present, domestic environmental protection requirements are relatively high, does gas-fired boilers require low nitrogen emissions? How to use a gas boiler without a gas pipeline?
The gas boiler is a new type of environmentally friendly intelligent boiler, which has energy saving, emission reduction, simple and convenient operation, and is well received by users. At present, the domestic environmental protection requirements are relatively high. Do gas boilers require low nitrogen emissions? How to use gas boilers without gas pipelines?
1. How much nitrogen oxides are emitted by gas-fired boilers
At present, most regions in my country such as Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Henan, Sichuan, Shaanxi and other regions have required low-nitrogen gas boilers for boilers, that is, the nitrogen oxide content per cubic meter of flue gas is less than 80mg, 50mg or 30mg, and the emission requirements are different , The prices of boilers and burners are different, and they vary greatly.
xinli boiler adopts FGR flue gas recirculation technology, reasonable ratio of fuel and air ratio, suppressing the content of nitrogen oxides, thereby reducing nitrogen oxide emissions.
2. How to use gas boiler without gas pipeline
The gas boiler has good energy saving and consumption reduction effect. There is no gas pipeline connected to the gas source. If you want to connect to the gas boiler, you can only build a gas station, and then transport the gas from the gas source to the self-built gas station by a gas tanker for filling and storage, and then pass The internal pressure regulating station supplies the gas boiler after pressure regulation.
Preparations for loading and unloading trucks with tank trucks:
1, it is not possible to fill and unload liquid with liquefied gas in thunderstorm weather;
2. After the tanker enters the station, the operator instructs the tanker to stop at a proper position, turn off the engine, pull up the hand-made, and use triangular wooden blocks for the front and rear wheels to prevent the tanker from sliding;
3. Check the safety accessories, safety valves, level gauges, pressure gauges, filling joints, etc. of the tanker
Whether it is complete, sensitive and reliable, whether the accessories are running, leaking, dripping, or leaking, and those who fail the inspection will not be loaded or unloaded;
4. Connect the electrostatic grounding facility of the tank truck to the ground wire of the loading and unloading platform firmly;
5. Remove the safety plugs on the gas and liquid hoses of the tanker, and connect the gas-liquid quick connector with the liquid-phase connector of the tanker. Pay attention to check the sealing rubber ring before connecting to ensure that it is well sealed;
The above introduces the nitrogen oxide emission requirements of gas-fired boilers and the solutions for gas-fired boilers without gas pipelines. It is emphasized again that users must clearly implement the local environmental protection requirements before using gas boilers. After understanding the specific emission requirements, they can purchase gas boilers according to the requirements to avoid economic losses.