Guide: WNS oil-fired gas boiler is a horizontal three-pass internal combustion boiler. This series of boilers use oil and gas as fuel, which is environmentally friendly, energy-saving, efficient, and highly intelligent. It belongs to the shell boiler. What is a shell boiler? What are its characteristics?
WNS oil-fired gas boiler is a horizontal three-pass internal combustion boiler. This series of boilers use oil and gas as fuel, which is environmentally friendly, energy-saving, efficient, and highly intelligent. It belongs to the shell boiler. What is a shell boiler? What are its characteristics?
1. What is a shell boiler
Shell boilers are what we usually call fire tube boilers. This kind of boiler has a two-layer jacketed structure. The outermost outer cylinder is called the shell, the inner cylinder is called the furnace, and the medium water is in the outer and inner cylinders. In the space, the inner tube is a combustion chamber, and the flue gas flame passes through the inner tube. When the boiler runs to generate pressure, the boiler shell is under internal pressure, and the furnace bladder is under external pressure.
Boiler is a kind of energy conversion equipment. The energy input to the boiler includes chemical energy and electric energy in the fuel, and the boiler outputs steam, high temperature water or organic heat carrier with certain thermal energy. The original meaning of pot refers to the water container heated on the fire, and the furnace refers to the place where fuel is burned. The boiler includes the pot and the furnace.
The hot water or steam produced in the boiler can directly provide the required heat energy for industrial production and people's lives, and can also be converted into mechanical energy through a steam power device, or converted into electrical energy through a generator. Boilers that provide hot water are called hot water boilers, which are mainly used in daily life, but there are also a few applications in industrial production. The boiler that produces steam is called a steam boiler, often abbreviated as a boiler, and is mostly used in thermal power stations, ships, locomotives, and industrial and mining enterprises.
2. Features of Shell Boiler
1. Both the "pot" that holds water and the "furnace" that burns the fire are contained in a shell-the pot shell;
2. The metal furnace (furnace) has a small volume, is surrounded by water, has a large degree of water cooling, and has poor combustion conditions. It must burn high-quality fuel;
3. Less heating surface, low evaporation or heating power, water pipes or pyrotechnic tubes are often installed to increase the heating surface and boiler capacity;
4. The pot shell has a large diameter, many openings, and irregular shapes. The internal heated part and the unheated part are connected together, and the temperature and thermal expansion are different, so the safety of the shell is poor;
5. The boiler structure system is relatively simple, which is convenient for transportation, installation, operation management, inspection and maintenance;
3. Complete equipment of shell-type gas boiler
The complete set of shell-type gas boiler equipment includes the boiler body, burner, water pump, chimney, water treatment equipment, energy saver, condenser, boiler sub-drum, boiler water sampler, air preheater, etc. Different manufacturers have different product positioning. The matching is different, the actual situation shall prevail.
The above briefly introduces the shell boiler and its characteristics, I hope it will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, or need to know about boiler prices, technology and other issues, you can consult Yang Gong. Xinli Boiler has been engaged in the development and production of boilers for more than 30 years. It has advanced production technology and perfect after-sales service system to provide users with high-quality products and thoughtful services. Welcome to consult and cooperate, and look forward to your visit.