Guide: The working principle of a gas steam boiler is to convert the chemical energy of the fuel into heat energy, and heat the water in the boiler to become saturated or superheated steam, which is used for drying, extraction, sterilization, disinfection, pulping and other production processes. It has a wide range of uses. The gas-fired steam boiler is a type of quick-assembled structure consisting of multiple parts.
The working principle of a gas steam boiler is to convert the chemical energy of the fuel into heat energy, and heat the water in the boiler to become saturated or superheated steam, which is used for drying, extraction, sterilization, disinfection, pulping and other production processes. It has a wide range of uses. The gas-fired steam boiler is a type of quick-assembled structure consisting of multiple parts. 1. Structural composition of gas-fired steam boiler
The main body of the gas-fired steam boiler is composed of oil furnace, boiler tube, flue pipe and other components.
1. Furnace: Furnace and burner form the combustion equipment of gas-fired steam boiler. The combustion equipment is mainly used for feeding, reasonable ratio of fuel and air, combustion and other processes to convert fuel chemical energy into heat energy. Our company is equipped with internationally renowned brand burners, which have high combustion efficiency, good matching performance with the boiler, overload configuration, large horse-drawn trolley, and long service life.
2. Boiler drum: The gas steam boiler drum is mainly used to carry the boiler furnace and medium. The water in the drum is heated to generate steam rising, and finally enter the sub-cylinder through the main steam pipeline and send it to the production workshop.
3. Smoke pipe: The gas steam boiler smoke pipe adopts a threaded smoke pipe design, which does not accumulate dust or wear, strengthens the flow of the flue gas, strengthens the heat exchange effect and improves the thermal efficiency of the boiler.
2. Auxiliary equipment of gas steam boiler
Auxiliary equipment mainly includes control cabinets, burners, instrument valves, water pumps, water treatment equipment, energy savers, sub-cylinders, etc.
1. Control cabinet: the control center of the boiler, the pressure, water level, and temperature signals of the boiler will be collected here. The control cabinet analyzes and compares the signals, and gives instructions to related equipment to control the boiler pressure, water level, and temperature. To control the operation of the boiler within a safe range;
2. Burner: The combustion equipment of the boiler, which mixes natural gas with air in a reasonable ratio and sends it into the furnace for combustion and burns out. According to the different nitrogen oxide content of the boiler exhaust gas, it can be divided into 30mg, 80mg and ordinary specification burners. Different specifications and different prices;
3. Instrument valve: It is the main component of the boiler. According to its different functions, there are pressure gauges, water level gauges, electric contact pressure gauges, pressure sensors, water level sensors, stop valves, check valves, safety valves, drain valves, etc.;
4. Water pump: There are two main types of water pumps on the boiler: make-up pumps and circulating water pumps. The make-up pumps mainly support the boiler pressure and supply water to the boiler; the circulating water pumps drive the circulation of water in the boiler to achieve heat transfer;
5. Water treatment equipment: It can be divided into two types: time type and flow type. Flow type water treatment equipment is mostly used on the boiler. The flow type is not limited by time and is determined by the flow rate of the treated water, which is more convenient.
6. Sub-cylinder: The steam is split, and the steam generated by the gas-fired steam boiler is split through the sub-cylinder, enters the steam pipeline, and is finally transported to the production workshop. The sub-cylinder is a pressure-bearing part, and its pressure is the same as that of the boiler. When the boiler is running, the temperature is high. Do not touch the sub-cylinder directly to ensure safety.
7. Energy saver: reduce the exhaust gas temperature, increase the boiler inlet water temperature, reduce energy consumption, and reduce operating costs;
The stable operation of the boiler body and auxiliary equipment can ensure the normal operation of the boiler system!