Guide: Gas boilers are mostly used in industrial production and heating, such as chemical, pharmaceutical, paper, printing and dyeing, food, packaging, foam and other industries, as well as heating and bathing in hospitals, hospitals, schools, hotels, communities, etc. Pay attention to the following items when installing a gas boiler:
Gas boilers are mostly used in industrial production and heating, such as chemical, pharmaceutical, paper, printing and dyeing, food, packaging, foam and other industries, as well as heating and bathing in hospitals, hospitals, schools, hotels, communities, etc. Pay attention to the following items when installing a gas boiler:
1. Gas boilers shall not be installed in bedrooms or rooms directly connected to bedrooms, or in basements where the air is not clear.
2. The gas boiler power supply uses 220V/HZ alternating current, and a reliable grounding wire must be connected to ensure safe use.
3. The connection between the gas pipeline and the gas burner must use special gas pipes.
4. After the gas pipeline is installed, open the gas valve and use soap liquid to check the connection for leaks. If there is a leak, close the valve for repair or replace the seals, and then check the gas boiler until there is no leak.
5. The installation of the boiler must be leveled or designed reasonably, as short as possible, as short as possible, and as thick as possible, that is, as short as possible, reduce bends, and thicker.
6. The slope of the main pipeline for natural circulation and the slope of the return pipeline are both 3-5%. Waves are not allowed to prevent air blockage in the pipeline. The exhaust pipe in the pipeline system should be placed at the highest point of the system, and no valves should be installed. .
7. Install a sewage valve at the lowest point of the system. The bottom of the water supply tank should be higher than the highest point of the water supply pipe.
8. The gas boiler system has long pipelines, many bends, and no slope. If the heating effect is not good, a circulating pump should be installed. The water pump should be installed on the water supply pipeline. The size of the water pump should be selected according to the heating area.
9. When installing the smoke pipe, it must be extended out of the outdoor. The slope should be inclined downward by 5° to prevent the condensate from flowing back and causing corrosion of the furnace body. No combustible substances can be placed around the smoke pipe.
Whether the gas boiler is installed correctly or not directly affects the operation effect and safety of the boiler. The majority of users need to find a professional boiler installation unit to install, and experienced furnace workers to ensure the safe and stable operation of the boiler.