Guide: Boiler induced draft fan and blower are the main equipment of boiler flue gas system. What is the difference between the two? The focus of using industrial boilers is to save energy and reduce consumption, reduce operating costs, and allow users to have enough profit margins. What are the measures for boiler energy saving and consumption reduction?
Boiler induced draft fan and blower are the main equipment of boiler flue gas system. What is the difference between the two? The focus of using industrial boilers is to save energy and reduce consumption, reduce operating costs, and allow users to have enough profit margins. What are the measures for boiler energy saving and consumption reduction?
1. The difference between a boiler induced draft fan and a blower
1. The induced draft fan is used to extract air, and the blower is used to blow air.
2. The air volume of the induced draft fan is greater than the air volume of the blower, thus forming a negative pressure combustion.
3. The induced draft fan is installed at the end of the boiler to extract hot flue gas from the furnace; the blower is installed at the head of the boiler to blow fresh air into the boiler.
4. The induced draft fan provides air volume from the system, and the blower takes away the air volume.
2. Measures for energy saving and consumption reduction of industrial boilers
1. Strengthening management and paying attention to the assessment of the technical level of boiler room managers and furnace workers have played an important role in the boiler operation efficiency. Through the strengthened training of boiler room managers and operators, the professionalism of boiler operators and management personnel will be improved. Knowledge. Implement reasonable assessment, rewards and punishments, carry out energy conservation competitions between operating teams, and improve the energy conservation awareness and sense of responsibility of the furnace staff. Familiar with the system and equipment functions, and regularly maintain the equipment. Strengthen water quality management and regularly clean up scale; reduce sewage discharge based on the water quality meets the requirements of GB/T1576 "Industrial Boiler Water Quality" standard. The sewage discharge should be controlled below 5%, preferably 2%; various pipes and valves should be prevented from leaking Steam leakage, the total leakage does not exceed 2%-3%. Make the system and equipment work in the best condition.
2. Adopting condensate recovery technology to save energy. Regardless of whether coal furnaces or oil (gas) furnaces, the steam generated by them passes through the production heat equipment to produce condensed water. More than 95% of users in industrial boilers do not recover the condensed water. Most of the waste water is discharged. In fact, the temperature of this part of the condensate can be as high as 60-100℃ and the water quality is good. If it is recycled, it can save water treatment costs and reduce oil (gas) consumption and coal consumption. Some condensate recovery cases come
Look, energy saving can reach 10-15%, which is a high-efficiency and low-input energy-saving method.
3. Many industrial boilers in use, steam pipes and heat-consuming equipment are exposed in the air, or only simple heat preservation is adopted, and a large amount of heat energy is dissipated during the transmission process. If heat insulation is implemented for the boiler body, steam pipes and heat-consuming equipment, the effect of heat preservation and energy saving is obvious.
4. Energy-saving transformation of control system There are two types of energy-saving transformation of industrial boiler control system. One is that the operating parameters of the main auxiliary blowers and induced draft fans of coal-fired boilers are directly related to the thermal efficiency and energy consumption of the boiler. Appropriate speed control technology is used to follow The load of the boiler needs to adjust the volume of the blower and the induced air to keep the boiler running in the best condition. On the one hand, it can save the boiler's coal burning and the power consumption of the fan. The energy saving effect is very good. The second is to transform the original manual control or semi-automatic control into fully automatic control. This type of transformation has a very good energy saving effect for boilers with large changes in load and frequent changes, generally up to about 10%.
5. Furnace arch reformation According to the actual coal types, the shape and position of the furnace arch can be appropriately changed to improve the combustion status, increase combustion efficiency, and reduce coal consumption. Now there are furnace arch configuration technologies suitable for a variety of coal types. This transformation can obtain an energy-saving effect of about 10%, and the investment in technological transformation can be recovered in about half a year.
6. Install coal (oil, gas) economizers on the boiler to save energy and reduce consumption measures. Install economizers, air preheaters and other coal-saving devices on the flue to reduce the exhaust gas temperature to below 150, which greatly improves thermal efficiency and reduces coal consumption .
7. Technical transformation of coal feeding device The layered combustion device is mainly to improve the coal feeding device of the furnace. Generally, the coal feeder is loaded at the exit of the coal dropper to loosen the coal and control the amount of coal added. The coal is pressed by the layering component. Particle size separation and classification, so that the coal seam on the grate can be divided into two or three layers according to different particle size ranges. That is, using a screening device to loosely distribute the raw coal on the grate from the bottom to the top. Uniform and reasonable air distribution improves combustion efficiency and reduces carbon content in ash and slag
quantity, can obtain 5%-20% coal saving rate, reduce cost. The investment is small and the recovery is fast.
8. The boiler is equipped with a coal (oil, gas) device for energy saving and consumption reduction measures. The flue is equipped with an economizer, air preheater and other coal-saving devices, which will not affect the normal use of the boiler and can reduce the exhaust gas temperature to 150 Below, it can greatly improve thermal efficiency and reduce energy consumption.
The above introduces the difference between boiler induced draft fans and blowers, as well as energy-saving and consumption-reducing measures for industrial boilers. When using industrial boilers, users must comprehensively consider local environmental protection requirements and production needs, and choose boilers with suitable fuels to maximize profits. Our company can provide you with a professional boiler selection program to maximize your profits.