Guide: When the boiler is used for heating or hot water supply, it is generally equipped with a heat exchanger. The boiler system can be separated into two independent systems, which do not affect each other and ensure the stable operation of the boiler. How to make up water when the boiler has a heat exchanger? Atmospheric hot water boilers can be used for bathing in hotels, hospitals, military units, schools, bathing centers, etc. How does the boiler supply bath water?
When the boiler is used for heating or hot water supply, it is generally equipped with a heat exchanger. The boiler system can be separated into two independent systems, which do not affect each other and ensure the stable operation of the boiler. How to make up water when the boiler has a heat exchanger? Atmospheric hot water boilers can be used for bathing in hotels, hospitals, military units, schools, bathing centers, etc. How does the boiler supply bath water?
1. How to make up water when the boiler has a heat exchanger
1. Steam boilers: Steam boilers generally use boiler feed water pumps to make up water. Depending on the boiler parameters, the water quality requirements for boiler make-up water are also different. The make-up water source can come from a deaerator or a softened water tank. Boiler make-up water is generally directly applied to the boiler's economizer.
2. Hot water heating boiler: The hot water heating boiler makes up water, which is generally added to the circulating water return water main. The make up pump is generally controlled by an automatic constant pressure device to ensure that the system has sufficient circulating water. The circulating pump of the atmospheric hot water boiler is generally installed in the main pipe of the boiler water outlet.
Whether the atmospheric boiler is equipped with an internal heat exchanger, if so, the circulating water pump can be installed on the return water pipeline, and the water supply can be installed at the suction end of the water pump.
The pressure-bearing boiler circulating pump is generally installed in the main return water pipeline. If the make-up water pressure of a closed boiler or heat exchanger is not sufficient for use, it is necessary to install a pipeline booster circulating pump in the outlet pipe of the boiler or heat exchanger. The selected head can be selected according to the use requirements. The head-make-up pressure, but the factors of the change in the make-up pressure must be considered. The pump flow is selected according to the large design flow. The circulating pump just pressurizes the water in the system and does not increase the water volume, so there will be no excess water flowing back into the water supply pipe or water tank. The exhaust pipe of the boiler is installed. In the outlet pipe or the return pipe.
1. Small boilers, floor heating pipes, water pumps installed on the return pipe, and the expansion tank is also connected to the return water. When the water pump is turned on, the exhaust pipe on the boiler emits water. The resistance of the floor heating system is greater than that of the exhaust pipe on the boiler. height.
2, since you have an expansion tank, on the boiler.
2. How to supply bath water for atmospheric hot water boiler
The atmospheric boiler is equipped with a hot water tank. The boiler is installed on the flat ground, the hot water tank is installed at a high place, and the bottom of the water tank is higher than the rain shower nozzle.
1, direct supply
Heat the boiler water to the required temperature (for example, 45 degrees), open the boiler water inlet valve to adjust so that the boiler water slowly flows into the hot water tank (electronic temperature regulating valve can be used to control the outlet water temperature), and the outlet pipe at the bottom of the water tank is connected to the rain shower nozzle Use directly on the pipeline. Disadvantages: the water temperature cannot be adjusted.
2, adjustment type
Heat the boiler water to a certain temperature (such as 55 degrees), open the boiler water inlet valve and store the boiler hot water into the hot water tank. The outlet pipe at the bottom of the water tank is connected to the hot water pipe of the rain sprinkler pipe, and the cold water management is connected to the tap water pipe. , Users can adjust and use according to their own needs.
After the heat exchanger is configured, the water supply method of the boiler and the bath water supply method of the normal pressure hot water boiler are introduced above. The normal pressure hot water boiler operates at normal pressure. The installation does not require inspection, the installation period is short, and the use is convenient, which is well received by users. welcome. Users using atmospheric hot water boilers need to implement local environmental protection requirements and purchase boilers that meet the requirements.