Guide: Biomass boiler is an environmentally friendly and energy-saving product, and its fuel is renewable energy, such as firewood, rice husk, palm husk, etc., which is rich in fuel. The biomass steam boiler runs with upper steam and lower water without full water. What are the water shortage phenomena in biomass boilers? Do biomass boilers need to install desulfurization facilities?
Biomass boiler is an environmentally friendly and energy-saving product, and its fuel is renewable energy, such as firewood, rice husk, palm husk, etc., which is rich in fuel. The biomass steam boiler runs with upper steam and lower water without full water. What are the water shortage phenomena in biomass boilers? Do biomass boilers need to install desulfurization facilities?
1. Water shortage in biomass boilers
1. When the water level of the biomass boiler is lower than the minimum safe water level, or the water level gauge cannot identify the water level, the color of the water level gauge will turn white or light up, the low water level signal will alarm, and the signal light will light up.
2. The biomass boiler is equipped with a superheater. When the temperature of the superheated steam rises abnormally, an over-temperature alarm signal will be issued.
3. The temperature of the drainage of the biomass boiler increases abnormally under unknown circumstances.
4. The feed water flow and steam flow of the biomass boiler are abnormal. Under normal circumstances, the feed water flow will be less than the steam flow. If there is a leakage of pipes or economizers and other equipment, the water supply will increase, but it still cannot be maintained. At normal water level, this is when the feed water flow is greater than the steam flow.
5. When the biomass boiler suffers from severe water shortage, it will emit a burning peculiar smell.
2. There is no need to install desulfurization facilities for biomass boilers
Biomass boilers do not need to install desulfurization facilities. The main reason is that the concentration of sulfur dioxide produced by the combustion of biomass boilers does not meet the standard. If it meets the standards, there is no need to install desulfurization facilities. If the standard is not met, desulfurization facilities must be installed. Desulfurization equipment is a series of equipment used to remove sulfur in coal and prevent the formation of SO2 during combustion. Sulfur has a relatively large environmental pollution. The pollution of sulfur oxides and hydrogen sulfide to the atmosphere, and the pollution of water bodies from sulfate and hydrogen sulfide are the focus of environmental protection work at present. A large amount of coal is burned in the production process of thermal power plants, and coal often contains a certain amount of sulfur, which will release a large amount of SO2 after being burned. If it is not treated, it will cause great harm to the environment.
The above briefly introduced the flooding phenomenon of biomass boilers and whether it is necessary to install desulfurization and denitrification equipment. Before purchasing a biomass boiler, the user must determine the local environmental protection requirements, whether the environmental protection allows the use of biomass boilers, and if allowed, understand the specific emission data to ensure that the boiler is properly purchased and smoothly put into operation.