Guide: The burner is the common name of the combustion device used on the industrial fuel stove, which can be understood as the abbreviation of the nozzle that burns the fire. Usually refers to the body part of the combustion device, which has a fuel inlet, an air inlet and a spray hole, which plays a role of distributing fuel and combustion air and spraying it out in a certain way for combustion. The burner of the boiler burner plays an important role in the operation of the product, and plays an important role
Burner is a common name for incineration equipment used in industrial fuel furnaces, and can be understood as the abbreviation of "fire nozzle". Generally refers to the main part of the incineration equipment, which has fuel inlets, air inlets and ejection holes, which have the effect of distributing fuel and combustion air and spraying them out in a certain way for incineration. The burner of the boiler incinerator plays an important role in the operation of the product, plays an important effect, and is the foundation that must be mastered in the operation of the boiler.
How should the burner of the boiler incinerator be used?
1. The coke oven or city gas used in this burner has a calorific value of 3200～4200 kcal/standard m3. When selecting the burner type, the calorific value of the gas actually used can be rated according to the burner function table. The calorific value of the gas is converted into the burner energy, and the burner type is selected accordingly.
2. When preheating the air, the energy of the burner is reduced to the following values (the gas pressure in front of the nozzle remains unchanged).
3. When the gas pressure in front of the burner is 700Pa, the burner can also be burned normally.
4. The rotation direction of the burner flame is different from left to right. When using side by side in the same furnace, it is better to adjust the flame direction of the two adjacent burners to the opposite.
5. After the burner has been used for a period of time, the nozzle holes of the gas nozzle should be arranged.