Guide: The protection system of condensing gas boiler and burner includes: explosion-proof door (boiler body), heating system pressure protection, water level protection, wind pressure protection, high pressure protection, low pressure protection, flame monitoring protection, etc.
1. When the door of the condensing gas boiler is locked, it should be ensured that the door does not move and is safe and reliable.
2. Burning paper and garbage in a boiler is prohibited.
3. The protection system of condensing gas boiler and burner includes: explosion-proof door (boiler body), heating system pressure protection, water level protection, wind pressure protection, high pressure protection, low pressure protection, flame monitoring protection, etc. When the burner is actually working, various protection signals are sent to the program controller. Among the protection signals that the program controller has received, the burner can only be started when all the protection signals are normal.
4. The tightness of the gas pipeline has been checked during the installation process. Under normal circumstances, it should not be disassembled. When it needs to be disassembled, after reconnecting the pipeline, check its air tightness.
5. The gas supply pressure cannot exceed the maximum allowable pressure of the valve group indicated on the burner nameplate. When the gas supply pressure is found to be abnormal, the burner should be turned off in time.
6. When the filter on the gas pipeline is dirty, close the valve on the pipeline and clean (or replace) the filter on the gas pipeline.
7. The photosensitive part in front of the photosensitive sensor should be kept clean, please take it out and wipe it regularly. But please note that when the photosensitive sensor is put back into the socket of the sensor, the photosensitive part of the sensor should be facing forward.
8. The temperature near the burner should not be too high, otherwise it will damage some components of the burner, especially the control box.
9. The vicinity of the burner should be kept clean, and no debris should be piled up to avoid being inhaled by the burner and causing losses.
10. Excessively high, low or unstable voltage will damage some components of the burner, and may also affect the normal operation of the burner.
11. Avoid condensing gas boiler burners from being splashed with water. Keep the room dry and ventilated.
12. The burner needs a certain volume of flame-retardant air when it is burning. Please pay attention to keeping the air circulating in the condensing gas boiler room.
13. If the burner fails to ignite and needs to be restarted, you must wait for about 10 minutes, and the burner can only be restarted after the combustible gas in the furnace has dissipated. After 3 consecutive failures, the burner should not be started, and professionals should be notified to repair it in time.