Guide: 1. The condensing gas boiler after maintenance is generally tested as follows: 1. Air pressure test: check the tightness of the furnace air duct and remove leaks. 2. Water pressure test: Check the tightness of the pressure-bearing parts of the condensing gas boiler. 3. Interlocking test: all interlocking devices are tested to ensure the normal operation.
1. The condensing gas boiler after maintenance is generally tested as follows:
1. Wind pressure test: Check the tightness of the furnace air duct and remove leaks. To
2. Water pressure test: Check the tightness of the pressure-bearing parts of the condensing gas boiler. To
3. Interlocking test: All interlocking devices are tested to ensure the normal operation. To
4. Tests of electric baffles and valves: test all electric baffles and valves in fully open and fully closed positions.
5. Check whether it is consistent with the dial instructions.
6. Cold furnace aerodynamic field test. (Note: The cold state test performed under the conditions of the cold state simulating the hot state of the aerodynamic field will not be considered for the time being)
2. The hydraulic test is divided into two types: working pressure test and overpressure test:
1. The purpose of the hydraulic test is to check the strength and tightness of the pressure-bearing parts. To
2. After the general overhaul of pressure-bearing parts and medium and small repairs, a working pressure test should be carried out. The boiler pressure test of the fully pre-mixed silicon-aluminum gas boiler after the overhaul and the large-area replacement of the heating surface. To
3. Before starting the boiler, the inside of the condensing gas boiler should be inspected in five steps, namely:
1. Each part of the furnace and air flue should have no obvious dust and other debris, no one is working inside, all scaffolding should be completely removed, and the furnace and air should be free of obvious wear and corrosion. To
2. The positions of all burners are correct and the equipment is intact.
3. There are no cracks and obvious deformations on the pipe wall of each heating surface, and all fasteners, pipe clamps and hooks are complete, and there is no dust accumulation.
4. The ash conveying system is normal. To
5. Check that the electrostatic precipitator is in a good standby state. To
4. Before starting the boiler, the outside of the condensing gas boiler should be inspected in five steps, namely:
1. The site is tidy, clean and free of debris, the corridor platform is intact, and the lighting is good. To
2. Check the fire hole, inspection door, and manhole door should be complete, the pipe wall should be tight, and the insulation should be complete.
3. Carry out a comprehensive inspection of all auxiliary machines of the condensing gas boiler, and all expansion instructions are intact. To
4. The instruments, keyboards, buttons, and operating handles on the main control room and boiler auxiliary machine control operation panel are complete, with reliable accident lighting and sound and light