Guide: The organic heat carrier boiler is a new, safe, high-efficiency and low-pressure industrial furnace that can provide high-temperature heat energy. When in use, it mainly uses heat transfer oil as the heat carrier, and the heat carrier is circulated through a hot oil pump to transfer heat to Use hot equipment.
The organic heat carrier boiler is a new, safe, high-efficiency and low-pressure industrial furnace that can provide high-temperature heat energy. When in use, it mainly uses heat transfer oil as the heat carrier, and the heat carrier is circulated through a hot oil pump to transfer heat to Use hot equipment.
Features of organic heat carrier boiler
The organic heat carrier boiler is a new type, safe and efficient. The electric heating heat transfer oil system is composed of explosion-proof electric heater, organic heat carrier furnace, heat exchanger (if any), site, hot oil pump, expansion tank, etc. into a skid. , The user can use it as long as it is connected to the power supply, the inlet and outlet pipes of the medium and some electrical interfaces.
The advantages of using organic heat carrier boiler
1. The heating surface adopts close-packed circular tube, the heating surface is arranged adequately, the heat load on the surface of the tube is reduced, the thermal efficiency is high, and the use is safe.
2. The fuel burns adiabaticly in the combustion chamber, which makes it easy to catch fire and fully burns, which increases the thermal efficiency of the boiler.
3. The medium flow is reasonable, the heat transfer oil has a low inlet to a high outlet, and the gas generated during operation is difficult to retain in the furnace.
4. The furnace roof is arranged with close-packed coils to better protect the furnace roof and avoid the burning of the furnace roof.
5. Easy to install, no foundation is needed, just close the upper body and lower grate, and the installation cycle is short.
The organic heat carrier boiler is an assembled forced circulation vertical fuel (gas) boiler. The heating surface of the boiler body has a compact structure. The heating surface is composed of inner and outer disks densely arranged. The inner coil is a radiant heating surface, and the outer surface of the outer coil and the inner coil constitute a convective heating surface. The boiler consists of an upper body and a lower combustion chamber, combined on site. After the combustion is fully burned in the combustion chamber, the radiant heating surface absorbs most of the heat, and the high-temperature flue gas enters the convection heating surface for heat exchange. After exiting the boiler, it heats the air required for boiler combustion in the air preheater, and then passes through the dust collector The flue gas is sent to the chimney by the induced draft fan to be discharged into the atmosphere.