Guide: Precautions for maintenance of gas boilers Gas boilers are classified according to the fuel type of the boiler. It is a new type of environmentally friendly boiler product that burns natural gas as energy. It is currently the mainstream product in boilers. What matters should we pay attention to when repairing gas boilers?
Matters needing attention during maintenance of gas boiler
Gas boiler is classified according to the fuel type of the boiler. It is a new type of environmentally friendly boiler product that burns natural gas as energy. It is the mainstream product in the current boiler. What do we need to pay attention to when repairing gas boilers? Today, Boiler House will answer for everyone:
1. In order to ensure safe use, most users must choose a professional installation company with gas boiler installation qualifications for installation.
2. When installing the smoke pipe, it must extend out. The slope should be inclined downward by 5 degrees to prevent the flow of condensate, which may cause corrosion of the furnace body. Flammable substances cannot be discharged around the pipe.
3. The gas boiler system has long pipelines, many bends, no slope, and poor heating effect. A circulating pump should be installed. The pump should be installed on the water supply pipe. The size of the pump should be selected according to the heating area.
4. In natural circulation, the slope of the main pipeline and the return water pipeline is 35%, and there should be no waves to prevent gas blockage in the pipeline. The exhaust pipe in the piping system should be placed at the highest point of the system and no valves should be installed.
5. The gas boiler power supply adopts 220V/Hz AC. A reliable grounding wire must be used to ensure safe operation.
6. The connection between the gas pipeline and the gas burner must be a dedicated gas pipeline, twine must not be used, and raw material tape must be used.
7. After the gas pipeline is installed, open the gas valve and check the connection for leaks with soap liquid. If there is a leak, close the valve, repair or replace the seal, and then check the gas boiler until there is no leak.
8. The gas boiler shall not be installed in the bedroom or the room directly connected to the bedroom, nor in the basement with ventilation holes.
9. The sewage discharge valve should be installed in the lowest part of the system. The bottom of the water supply tank should be higher than the highest point of the water supply pipe. The exhaust port should not be replaced with an automatic exhaust valve. The valve must not be installed or blocked.
10. The boiler installation must be flat or reasonably designed, as short as possible, as small as possible, and thick, that is, as short as possible, reduce elbows, and the diameter of the pipe should be thick. In addition, the diameter of the outlet and return pipe should be the same as that of the gas boiler outlet and return pipe.