Guide: Everyone knows that the boiler is an indispensable thing in people’s lives. Although it is usually difficult to appear in people’s vision, it can be said to be very useful. Then everyone knows what it has when using the boiler. Need to pay attention to safety? How to safely operate the gas heat conduction oil furnace?
Everyone knows that the boiler is an indispensable thing in people’s lives. Although it is usually difficult to appear in people’s vision, it can be said to be very useful. Then everyone knows what it has when using the boiler. Need to pay attention to the safety? How to safely operate the gas heat conduction oil furnace?
1. The gas heat conduction oil furnace does not catch fire once, and the flue in the furnace must be cleaned before the second fire.
2. In order to prevent the gas explosion accident of the gas-fired heat-conducting oil furnace, the gas-fired heat-conducting oil furnace not only needs to purge the boiler furnace and flue gas duct before starting, but also the gas supply pipe of the purge gas. The purging medium of the air supply pipeline generally uses inert gas (such as nitrogen, carbon dioxide), and the purging medium of the boiler furnace and flue generally uses air with a certain flow rate and speed.
3. Gas-fired heat transfer oil boilers should pay special attention to the ventilation of the boiler room. Since the gravity of liquid gas is greater than that of air, once a leak occurs, it is easy to condense and diffuse the liquid gas on the ground, causing a vicious explosion.
4. When no anti-corrosion, condensate water collection and other measures are taken at the tail of the boiler, the gas boiler should avoid long-term operation under the conditions of low load and low parameters.
5. Furnace management personnel should always pay attention to the switching of the gas valve. The gas pipeline does not leak. If the boiler room has an abnormal smell, the burner cannot be opened. The ventilation should be checked in time to eliminate the smell, and the valve should be checked. It can be put into operation after normal.
6. After the pipeline is shut down or inspected, when it is put into operation again, the empty valve should be opened for a period of time, and the discharge time should be determined according to the length of the pipeline and the gas type. If the boiler is closed for a long time, the main gas supply valve should be cut off and the drain valve should be closed.
7. The gas pressure should not be too high or too low. It should be operated within the set range. The specific parameters are provided by the boiler manufacturer. After the boiler has been running for a period of time, if the gas pressure is found to be lower than the set value, contact the gas company in time to change the gas supply pressure. After the burner has been running for a period of time, the cleanliness of the filter in the pipeline should be checked in time. If the pressure drops a lot, there may be too many impurities in the gas and the filter is clogged. The filter should be removed and cleaned, and the filter element should be replaced if necessary.
8. Relevant national regulations shall be observed. Do not use fire at will in the boiler room. It is strictly forbidden to conduct electric welding and gas welding near the gas pipeline.
9. The operating instructions provided by the heat transfer oil furnace manufacturer and burner manufacturer must be followed and placed in a place for inspection. If there is an abnormal situation, if the problem cannot be solved, you should contact the boiler factory or gas company in time according to the nature of the problem. Maintenance should be carried out by professional maintenance personnel to ensure the safe operation of the thermal oil gas furnace.