Guide: (1) When starting a large circulating water pump, the bypass valve should be opened first to prevent damage to the boiler or radiator caused by too fast start-up boosting. After the boiler is operating normally, open the main water valve and close the bypass valve.
(1) When starting a large circulating water pump, the bypass valve should be opened first to prevent damage to the boiler or radiator caused by too fast start-up boost. After the boiler is operating normally, open the main water valve and close the bypass valve.
(2) During operation, as the water temperature rises and the make-up water enters the boiler, gas will continue to evolve, and the vent valve should be opened frequently to exhaust.
(3) The hot water boiler should also be discharged regularly through the blowdown valve during operation. When blowdown, attention should be paid to the stability of the pressure in the boiler to avoid water hammer accidents caused by boiler water vaporization. The network system discharges sewage through the sewage device.
(4) The water supply of the hot water heating system should be reduced as much as possible. Water leakage should be repaired in time. At the same time, the management of venting and drainage devices should be strengthened. It is forbidden to discharge hot water for other purposes. Under normal circumstances, the system water supply volume should be controlled within 1% of the system circulating water volume.
(5) In the system network of gravity natural circulation, the expansion pipe of the expansion tank should be installed on the boiler water supply (outlet) main pipe. Valves are strictly prohibited on the expansion pipe, and anti-freezing measures are provided.
(6) The circulating water should maintain a certain flow rate and flow evenly into each heating surface to prevent vaporization.
(7) There should be proper power failure protection measures. When the natural circulation hot water boiler suddenly loses power, it can still keep the boiler water circulating, which poses little threat to safe operation. However, when a forced-circulation hot water boiler suddenly loses power and forces the water pump fan to stop operating, the boiler water circulation will stop immediately, which is prone to serious accidents due to vaporization. At this time, you must quickly open the furnace door and the economizer bypass flue (when there is an economizer), remove the coal fire in the furnace or use wet furnace ash to suppress the coal, so that the furnace temperature is quickly reduced, and the boiler should be Use a valve to shut off with the system. If the feed water (tap water) pressure is higher than the static pressure of the boiler, water can be fed into the boiler and the boiler relief valve and bleed valve can be opened to make the boiler water flow and cool down until the residual heat in the furnace is eliminated. Some larger boiler rooms are equipped with backup power sources or diesel engines. When the power grid fails, they should be started quickly to ensure that the water circulation in the system is not interrupted.
(8) In order to coordinate the operation of the boiler's combustion system and the water circulation system to prevent accidents and expansion, it is best to interlock the boiler coal ventilation and other equipment with the water pump, so that once the water circulation stops, the furnace will be extinguished.