Guide: 1. The hot water boiler has the following hazards: The hot water boiler may encounter accidents such as overpressure, water shortage, and pipe burst in special circumstances.
1. The hot water boiler has the following dangers:
The hot water boiler may encounter accidents such as overpressure, water shortage, and pipe burst in special circumstances. Improper handling will cause boiler explosion.
When the boiler exploded, the boiler drum ruptured, and the steam-water mixture with a certain pressure in the boiler rushed out from the rupture. Its energy was released immediately, and it instantly dropped to atmospheric pressure and rapidly expanded and vaporized, producing huge force and shock waves. The furnace body was thrown up with a loud noise and the building was damaged, and nearby people were seriously injured. The destructive power of a boiler explosion mainly depends on the pressure at the time of the explosion and the volume of saturated water.
Reason of explosion:
(1) The operating pressure of the boiler exceeds the pressure of the boiler. Due to illegal operation, failure of boiler safety accessories or failure of safety interlocking device, the operating pressure exceeds the pressure of the boiler, and it ruptures and causes explosion.
(2) Defects or damages of the pressure components of the boiler, which reduces their own pressure and causes rupture and explosion.
2. The following dangers exist in the hot water boiler room:
(1) House collapse caused by boiler explosion;
(2) Fire caused by boiler explosion, etc.
3. The surrounding buildings have the following dangers:
(1) The surrounding buildings collapsed due to boiler explosion;
(2) Fires in surrounding buildings caused by boiler room fires;
(3) The secondary explosion of surrounding dangerous goods, flammable and explosive materials, and the diffusion of poisonous gas caused by explosion and fire.