Guide: 1. When the boiler is running at low load, the supervisor must concentrate on improving the quality of the supervisor, strengthen the analysis of each instrument, and make correct judgments and correct handling of abnormalities.
1. When the boiler is running at low load, the supervisor must concentrate on improving the quality of the supervisor, strengthen the analysis of each instrument, and make correct judgments and correct handling of abnormalities; at the same time, due to the low load of the boiler, it is necessary to Do a good job of predicting the accident of a sudden boiler flameout, and prevent the accident from expanding after the boiler flameout.
2. Frequently check the incoming coal condition, understand the coal quality and surface moisture; at the same time, check the incoming coal situation, and judge the different types of coal burned at different times according to the unit load, the powder level of the powder silo, the speed of the powder feeder, etc. Do the corresponding combustion adjustment work. You should always go to the spot to observe the fire and smoke color.
3. Strengthen the combustion adjustment. It should be adjusted according to different loads and different coal types. The adjustment should be made with reference to the low-load test report after the overhaul; when adjusting the combustion, first try to level the operating air as much as possible, while maintaining Reasonable number of powder feeders, maintain centralized combustion, and avoid running too low or too high speed of powder feeders (400t/h furnace is maintained at 380~550 rpm, 670t/h furnace is maintained at 550~700 rpm), The primary air door of the disabled powder feeder should be closed in time; the secondary air volume should be reasonable, and the oxygen can be increased appropriately, but it should be avoided too large. The upper secondary air door of the disabled powder feeder should be closed to 10% in time.
4. When the powder feeder needs to be stopped, it must be shut down diagonally from top to bottom under normal circumstances. When the lower powder feeder has a problem and needs to be shut down, the corresponding primary air door should be closed in time, and at the same time. It is good to prevent the accident of unstable combustion; when it is not possible to ensure stable combustion, oil must be injected to support combustion.
5. The dense and lean phase air supply can be released automatically, and the wall temperature of the dense and lean phase burner can be appropriately increased and kept at the upper limit for stable operation, but the dense and lean phase burner should be avoided to burn red.
6. The pulverizing system should maintain stable operation, the total air pressure should be kept as low as possible, and the air temperature should be kept at the upper limit as much as possible; the coal feeder should be checked frequently to prevent the coal feeder from being affected by sudden coal failure Combustion, when the coal feeder suddenly cuts off the coal, the total air pressure must be adjusted in time, and at the same time, the adjustment of combustion must be strengthened. If necessary, oil must be added to support combustion. When starting and stopping grinding, the operation must be stable to avoid large fluctuations in wind pressure, and at the same time, it must be approved by the supervisor on duty.
7. When the unit lifts and lowers the load, the operation should be cautious and slow, and the air intake and air supply should be tracked and adjusted in time to keep the oxygen content at the best value. The negative pressure in the furnace should not be too large.
8. Prevent the boiler from leaking, especially at the burner nozzle and the bottom of the furnace. When slag is discharged from the bottom of the furnace, the deputy watchman must be notified and agreed.
9. Firmly establish the "safety first" idea, align the relationship between safety and economy, and do not allow fluke to pursue fuel saving and ignore the stability of combustion; when the safe operation of the boiler cannot be guaranteed, it is necessary to promptly add oil to support combustion And confirm that the oil gun is on fire well. At the same time, it is strictly forbidden to increase the steam temperature operation by deactivating the lower powder feeder.