Guide: 1. Ensure effective ventilation in the boiler room so that harmful gases can be removed in time
How to take precautions against the carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide produced by the boiler during combustion?
1. Ensure effective ventilation in the boiler room, so that harmful gases can be removed in time.
2. When the carbon monoxide concentration detection instrument alarms, we should prohibit any operation, strengthen ventilation, and perform on-site operations after the concentration drops to meet the standards.
3. We should equip effective gas masks and respirators in the boiler room for harmful gases generated by boiler combustion.
4. When the boiler is working, it is best to ensure that there are two boiler workers, one of whom is operating and the other is monitoring, which can most effectively prevent accidents.
5. Boiler workers must have professional boiler operation knowledge so that they can make scientific decisions in the face of emergencies.