Guide: Since the boiler is a special equipment, it is particularly important for operation or maintenance
Basic knowledge of natural gas steam boiler in operation:
Because the boiler is a special equipment, it is particularly important whether it is operation work or maintenance. Today we will discuss with you the basic common sense that should be paid attention to when the natural gas steam boiler is in operation.
1. Before the boiler runs, check the power supply, instrument panel parameters, and boiler water level for normal phenomena, and whether there are special conditions.
2. After the natural gas steam boiler is running, we need to start the blower and the water pump, and then run it.
3. Make adjustments in time according to the neat demand, and keep it within the normal pressure range to ensure that the pressure is too high or too low.
4. Develop a good boiler work log, and carry out boiler blowdown and water quality testing in a timely and long-term effect.
5. For boiler training staff, we must carefully inspect the boiler, and report any irregularities in time.
6. When the boiler is out of service, be sure to turn off the power and close the valve, and then leave the boiler room after repeated checks.