Guide: Boiler operation is indispensable for the support of fuel energy. With the aggravation of environmental pollution, the boiler industry is also actively introducing low-pollution and energy-consumption boiler models. Then, among the many types of boilers, what fuel does biomass boiler burn? What are the biomass furnace models?
Boiler operation is indispensable for the support of fuel energy. With the aggravation of environmental pollution, the boiler industry is also actively launching low-polluting and energy-consuming boiler models. So, among the many types of boilers, what fuel does biomass boiler burn? What are the biomass boiler models? ? Let's get to know it with Xinli boiler.
Biomass boiler Burned material
Biomass boilers can burn many types of fuel, but they all belong to biomass energy, such as corn stalks, wheat straw, straw, peanut shells, corn cobs, cotton stalks, soybean stalks, weeds, branches, leaves, sawdust, and bark And other solid waste as raw materials and wood or furniture factory scraps.
Different fuels have certain differences in calorific value. Biomass fuels are common in lumps and pellets. The specific fuel and shape to be selected should be determined according to its own production needs.
Biomass fuel processing
The biomass fuel processing technology is simple, the raw materials are crushed, pressurized, densified, and finally formed into a block or granular solid fuel.
Characteristics of Biomass Fuel
1. Low pollution, compared with coal, fuel oil and other burning pollutants, biomass fuel has good carbon activity.
2. Easy to ignite, biomass fuel is easy to ignite, and the boiler can run quickly.
3. Combustion resistance, the compressed biomass fuel is small in size, heavy in specificity, and resistant to combustion, and has advantages in transportation and storage.
Biomass furnace model
According to production requirements, biomass steam boilers have 1 ton, 2 tons, 4 tons, 6 tons, 8 tons, 10 tons, 20 tons...75 tons, etc. The production boiler companies can flexibly choose according to the steam demand per unit time.
Biomass boiler maintenance
1. Inspection and maintenance. The boiler should be inspected every 2-3 weeks in operation. After operation every 3-6 months, the boiler should be shut down for inspection and maintenance. Whether the welds of the pressure part and the steel plates are corroded.
2. Anti-corrosion maintenance, apply boiler primer on the water surface to prevent corrosion, paint at least once a year.
3. Furnace shutdown for maintenance. If the company needs to shut down the furnace for a long time due to production reasons, dry and wet methods should be used for maintenance at this time. Dry shutdown for more than one month, and wet maintenance for less than one month.
The above is an introduction for you about the fuel that can be burned by a biomass boiler and its characteristics. At the same time, it tells about the model of the biomass boiler for the reference and browsing of the majority of boiler customers.