Guide: Boiler model size, efficiency and type are issues that will be concerned when purchasing. Due to the different production industries, there are more requirements for the selection of boilers used in production and processing enterprises. So what are the characteristics of organic heat carrier boilers? What are the advantages when using it?
Boiler model size, efficiency and type are issues that will be concerned when purchasing. Due to the different production industries, there are more requirements for the selection of boilers used in production and processing enterprises. So what are the characteristics of organic heat carrier boilers? What are the advantages? Let's learn about it with Zhongzheng Boiler.
Organic heat carrier boiler Features
1. Safe and efficient. The heat transfer oil is used as the heat carrier, and the heat carrier is circulated through the hot oil pump to transfer the heat to the heating equipment to achieve low pressure and high temperature, and stable heat output.
2. Precise temperature control, with complete operation control and safety monitoring devices, which can precisely control the working temperature.
3. Reasonable structure, reasonable structure, complete supporting facilities, short installation period, convenient operation and maintenance, and convenient boiler layout.
4. Operating cost, omit the water treatment system and equipment, improve the thermal efficiency of the system, and reduce the maintenance workload of equipment and pipelines. That can reduce the initial investment and operating costs of the heating system.
Thermal oil boiler use
1. In industry, heating of crude oil and natural gas and processing, storage and transportation of mineral oil. The oil refinery uses heat transfer oil to preheat the cold material, and it has been successfully used to heat the solvent and extractant evaporation devices in the lubricating oil manufacturing process.
2, chemical industry, used for distillation, evaporation, polymerization, condensation/demulsification, fatification, monotony, melting, dehydrogenation, forced insulation, and heating of synthetic devices such as pesticides, intermediates, antioxidants, surfactants, and fragrances.
3. Oil industry, used for heating of oil synthesis, fatty acid distillation, fatification, nitrification, hydrogenation reaction, concentration, vacuum deodorization, etc.
4. In the food industry, it is used for heating bread baking equipment, biscuit food baking equipment, confectionery consumption equipment, grain monotonous equipment, edible oil extraction and refining equipment, distillation pots, autoclaves, and conveyor belt dryers.
5. Textile printing and dyeing industry, used in monotone setting device, hot melt dyeing device, dyeing printing device, monotoner, dryer, calender, flattening machine, washing machine, cloth rolling machine, ironing machine, hot air stenter And other heating.
6. In the medical industry, it is used for the heating of equipment and devices such as medicine preparation, raw material mixing, configuration, disinfection, distillation, evaporation, melting, etc.
7. Fiber industry, used for polymerization, melting, spinning, thermosetting, fiber finishing, stretching and heating of monotonous equipment. In the paper industry, it is mainly used for the heating of glue roller, monotonous roll, monotonous room, monotonous cabinet, hot melt machine, wax melting pot and corrugated paper processing.
8. In the papermaking industry, it is used for the heating of glue rollers, monotonous rolls, monotonous rooms, monotonous cabinets, hot melt machines, wax melting pots and corrugated paper processing.
9. Plastic and rubber industry, used for heating and heat preservation of hot pressing, hot extension, extrusion, kneading, banburying, vulcanization molding, radiation injection molding machine, glue mixer, conveyor belt dryer, screw extruder and mold.
10. Wood industry, used for the heating of fiberboard, particleboard, laminate, plywood, veneer and wood drying equipment, monotonous equipment, coating equipment and gluing machine.
11. In the building materials industry, it is used for gypsum board drying, concrete component solidification maintenance and prefabrication production, ceramic tile die, decorative material drying and linoleum production line heat.
12. Road construction, used for asphalt heating, dissolution, asphalt storage tank, asphalt concrete and emulsified asphalt heating and insulation.
13. Foundry industry, used in metal degreasing tank, acid irrigation, pickling tank, cleaning tank, electroplating tank, Luyang plate oxidation tank, electrode manufacturing, shower heat treatment device, phosphate treatment equipment, baking room, sand core drying Drying, varnish spraying and heating of monotonous, assembled disposal devices.
14. Electrical equipment industry, used for centralized or decentralized heating in factories, offices, hospitals, civil buildings, hotels; polishing machines, rolling mills, vacuum machines, dryers, monotonous chambers, vacuum chambers in electrical equipment manufacturing .
15. Paint industry, used in autoclave, monotonic machine, distillation irrigation, evaporation equipment, paint drying, baking, monotonous and high temperature curing heating.
16. Coking industry, used for heating and heat preservation of gas storage tanks, mixing stations and distribution stations.
17. Automobile manufacturing, used for heating tunnel drying rooms, degreasing baths, and phosphoric acid treatment equipment.
18. Carbon industry, used for graphite electrodes, carbon products, asphalt condensation, kneading pot heating, extrusion molding heating.
19. In the maritime industry, it is used for heavy oil tanks, asphalt tanks, sulfur tanks on ships and containers that require heating and insulation.
The above is an introduction to the characteristics and advantages of organic heat carrier boilers for you, for reference and browsing of the majority of boiler enterprises and customers.