Guide: When the gas boiler is running, natural gas enters the burner for ignition, is injected into the furnace, and burns and runs. A series of ignition actions will occur during the ignition of the gas boiler burner to ensure the safe and stable operation of the boiler. What should I do if the gas boiler is tempered? How to deal with gas boiler leak detection failure?
When the gas boiler is running, natural gas enters the burner for ignition, is injected into the furnace, and burns and runs. A series of ignition actions will occur during the ignition of the gas boiler burner to ensure the safe and stable operation of the boiler. How to deal with gas boiler tempering? How to deal with gas boiler leak detection failure?
1. What to do if the gas boiler is tempered
During the combustion and operation of a gas boiler, some abnormal phenomena will inevitably occur, and these phenomena are likely to directly affect its operating status. Anomalies such as tempering and defiring, which belong to industrial gas boilers, will cause the negative pressure inside the boiler to become high and low, and the color of the flame will also change accordingly. In order to avoid accidents, how to solve such problems?
The defiring phenomenon of industrial gas boilers is caused when the speed of combustible gas at the exit of the burner is higher than the speed at the time of combustion, which causes the fuel to start burning toward the original burner, and when the gas boiler is in a low load state Running, it is more likely to produce off-fire phenomenon.
Compared with the concentration of air, the gas fuel of a gas boiler is within the combustion limit. If the flow rate of the combustible gas in the burner is lower than the combustion speed, the flame will burn in the direction of the fuel. Not only that, but as the furnace temperature of the gas boiler increases, the flame propagation speed will also increase, which makes it easier to produce backfire. Once the backfire occurs, the burner of the gas boiler will be damaged and serious There will also be explosions.
In order to completely and effectively solve the problem of backfire and de-fire of industrial gas boilers, the gas pressure used should be controlled within a reasonable range, and regular inspections should also be carried out. The focus of organic waste gas treatment inspection and testing is to check the operation of the regulating valve on the entire gas pipeline of the industrial gas boiler, the total air pressure on the air duct, the level of the air pressure in front of the burner, and the size of the air door opening of the burner.
In addition, the pressure regulating valve configured in the industrial gas boiler should also be regularly checked whether it is operating normally, and if any abnormality is found, it should be eliminated in time. Only when relevant precautions are taken can similar problems such as tempering and defiring be avoided.
2. the gas boiler leak detection fault handling method
Gas boiler leak detection failure, because the working time of the gas valve group leak detection is before the burner starts, the burner will not start if the leak detection fails, and the fan will not operate. If internal leakage occurs, it is very dangerous for gas to enter the furnace. of.
Gas boiler leak detection fault handling method:
1. Check the setting value of the low air pressure protection switch and set it at the lowest value that the burner can normally use. If the setting is too high, the leak detector will of course not light up, and the installation position should be in front of the main intake valve;
2, also check the setting value of the high pressure protection switch, the installation position should be between the main intake valve and the butterfly valve;
3. Remove the air pressure switch for leak detection, check if there is dust in the air inlet, clean it carefully, and set the scale at one-third of the dynamic air supply pressure after reinstalling;
4. Start the gas boiler and look at the indicator light on the main gas valve. If the leak detection alarm before the indicator light is on, adjust the "air pressure switch for leak detection" to be higher; if the indicator light is on after the alarm is turned on, adjust it down;
5. If the leak detection still fails, it means that the main air valve group is indeed not tightly closed and must be shut down for maintenance.
The above introduces the troubleshooting methods of gas boiler tempering and leak detection. The gas boiler is a fully automatic intelligent control device. The boiler can realize one-key ignition operation, and has over-temperature, over-pressure, and low-water level interlocking safety protection devices to ensure the boiler Safe and stable operation.