Guide: Saturated steam is relative to superheated steam. The two have different uses. The superheated steam boiler is equipped with a superheater, and the temperature of superheated steam is higher than that of saturated steam. What is the difference between saturated steam and superheated steam? What are the reasons and treatment methods for the steam boiler full of water?
Saturated steam is relative to superheated steam. The two have different uses. The superheated steam boiler is equipped with a superheater, and the temperature of superheated steam is higher than that of saturated steam. What is the difference between saturated steam and superheated steam? What are the reasons and treatment methods for the steam boiler full of water?
1. The difference between saturated steam and superheated steam
1. When the water is heated to boiling under a certain pressure, the water begins to vaporize and gradually becomes steam. At this time, the temperature of the steam is equal to the saturation temperature. Steam in this state is called saturated steam.
Water under a certain pressure corresponds to a saturation temperature. This temperature is related to the pressure. The higher the pressure, the higher the saturation temperature; on the contrary, the lower the pressure, the lower the saturation temperature. For example, when the pressure is 0.10MPa (1atm), its saturation temperature is 99.09°C; when the pressure is 4.05MPa (40atm), its saturation temperature is 249.18°C; when the pressure is 10.13MPa (100atm), its saturation temperature is 309.53°C .
2. If the saturated steam continues to be heated, its temperature will rise and exceed the saturation temperature under the pressure. This kind of steam above the saturation temperature is called superheated steam.
2. Reasons for full water in the steam boiler and treatment methods
1. The phenomenon that the boiler is full of water
(1) The water level is higher than the maximum allowable line, or the water level is not visible, and the color inside the glass tube (plate) of the water level meter is dark.
(2) The two-color water level gauge shows all the water phase indication colors.
(3) High and low water level alarms generate high water level alarm signals.
(4) The temperature of the superheated steam has dropped significantly.
(5) The feedwater flow rate is abnormally greater than the steam flow rate.
(6) A large amount of water is stored in the sub-cylinder, and the steam trap acts violently.
(7) In severe cases, the steam contains a lot of water and the salt content increases, water hammer sound occurs in the steam pipe, and steam drips from the connecting flange.
2, the reason why the boiler is full of water
(1) The furnace staff is negligent, does not monitor the water level enough, makes mistakes in judgment and operation, or violates the post responsibility system and leaves without authorization.
(2) The installation location of the water level gauge is unreasonable.
(3) The soda water connecting pipe is blocked, forming a false water level.
(4) The water discharge cock of the water level meter leaks, causing the water level in the water level meter to be lower than the actual water level, forming a false water level.
(5) The lighting of the water level gauge is poor, and the water level gauge cannot be seen clearly. The two-color water level gauge is malfunctioning and the color display is wrong.
(6) The automatic water supply regulator failed. The boiler staff did not pay attention to monitoring the water level and relied on the automatic regulator.
(7) High and low water level alarm Luo Zhuling, do not emit bell and light signal.
(8) The feed water pressure suddenly increased, and the water inlet speed increased, but the furnace staff did not notice the negligence.
3. Treatment of full boiler water
(1) Rinse the water level gauge, check whether there is a false water level, and determine whether it is slightly full or severely full.
(2) If it is slightly full of water, the combustion should be reduced, the automatic water supply regulator should be changed to manual, the water supply valve should be partially or completely closed, the water supply should be reduced or stopped, and the economizer recirculation pipe valve or bypass flue should be opened. If necessary, open the drain valve to release a small amount of pot water, and open the steam pipe and the drain valve on the superheater at the same time to speed up the drain, and resume normal operation after the water level drops to the normal water level.
(3) If it is seriously full of water, emergency shutdown of the furnace should be done, the water supply should be stopped, the water should be released quickly, and the drainage should be accelerated. After the water level returns to normal, the pipelines and valves can be used after inspection. After the cause is found and eliminated, the operation can be resumed. .
The above introduces the difference between saturated steam and superheated steam, and the reasons and treatment methods of the steam boiler full of water. I hope it will be helpful to your daily stoker. Xinli Boiler is good at the research and development, production and program design of various saturated steam and superheated steam boilers. If you have any needs, you can consult our company at any time.