Guide: Industrial steam boilers burn various fuels to produce high-temperature steam for industrial production. The steam temperature is directly proportional to the pressure. The higher the pressure, the higher the temperature generated. Different production processes use different pressures, and users must make a good choice. What is the internal structure of an industrial steam boiler and what is the start-up procedure of an environmentally friendly steam boiler.
Industrial steam boilers burn various fuels to produce high-temperature steam for industrial production. The steam temperature is directly proportional to the pressure. The higher the pressure, the higher the temperature generated. Different production processes use different pressures, and users must make a good choice. What is the internal structure of an industrial steam boiler and what is the start-up procedure of an environmentally friendly steam boiler. 1. The internal structure of an industrial steam boiler
1. Welding of steam boiler body: The main welds are all adopted advanced submerged arc automatic welding technology to ensure welding quality. All main welds are subjected to 100% radiographic inspection in accordance with the requirements of the "Steam Steam Boiler Safety Technical Supervision Regulations", according to the second-level qualification standard.
2. The steam boiler body adopts a horizontal internal combustion full wet back three-pass structure.
3. The seals of the front and rear smoke boxes of the steam boiler are made of high-temperature resistant asbestos graphite materials, and the seal is reliable to ensure that the flue gas will not leak when the steam boiler operates under slightly positive pressure.
4. Threaded smoke tube, on the second return convection heating surface of the steam boiler, we use threaded smoke tube, which is conducive to efficient heat transfer. The heat transfer is enhanced to make the steam boiler high in thermal efficiency. One threaded tube is equal to 2.4 smooth tubes. When the fluid flows in the pipe, the fluid velocity near the pipe wall is very low. The fluid at the pipe wall is called the boundary layer. Among the several series thermal resistances when the flue gas transfers heat to the water outside the pipe, the boundary layer The thermal resistance is the largest, but the boundary layer is very thin. As long as the boundary layer is slightly disturbed, for example, a boss is pressed inward on the inner wall of an ordinary pipe, and the boundary layer is disturbed, the thermal resistance will be greatly reduced. The threaded smoke pipe is effective One of the methods.
5. In order to make the system more energy-saving, continuous regulation of water supply is adopted to avoid frequent start of the water pump. There is a wide water space between the second and third pass smoke pipes to ensure the natural circulation of the water in the pot.
6. Body safety device: a built-in explosion-proof door is installed at the rear of the steering chamber of the steam boiler to enable the steam boiler to ignite and operate, if gas deflagration occurs in the furnace: timely release the pressure to prevent the furnace deflagration, which is safe and reliable; , Will not hurt people after the jump.
2. Start-up procedure of environmental protection steam boiler
1. Before the boiler is put into operation, a comprehensive inspection of the boiler body, safety accessories, water supply equipment, blower and other equipment should be carried out. After confirming that it is normal, the machine can be started.
2. When the boiler raises fire and pressure, the induced draft fan should be turned on for 5 minutes to ventilate the residual combustible gas in the furnace and flue.
3. The boiler heating speed should be slow, the time from the cold furnace to the running state should not be less than 1 hour, and the heating from the hot furnace to the running state should not be less than 0.5 hours.
4. The sewage should be discharged regularly to ensure that the water level is clear, accurate and reliable. The fluctuation range of the water level shall not exceed ±40 mm from the normal water level.
5. Regular sewage discharge should be carried out at high water level and low load, and each sewage discharge volume will reduce the water level by about 30-50 mm.
6. Manual safety valve exhaust test should be performed once a week to prevent the valve core and valve seat from sticking to ensure that the safety valve is sensitive and reliable.
7. The pressure gauge should be flushed once every shift to check whether the pressure gauge is normal and accurate.
8. The standby water supply equipment (such as steam chu, water injector) should be tested once a week to ensure that it is in good condition
9. Each shift must do a good job of treating boiler water quality. Adopt soda ash treatment in the furnace, and put in the medicine regularly.
10. In each shift, check the bearing lubricating grease for induced draft fans, grate, etc., and replenish them in time.
11. Every shift should remove the ash in the boiler, wash the ground, clean the ash and grease on the boiler, water pump, fan and other equipment, keep the boiler room tidy, and achieve civilized production.
12. During the operation of the boiler, it is necessary to closely monitor the water level, pressure and combustion conditions, adjust various parameters correctly, and conduct an operation record every hour.
13. During the operation of the boiler, check the boiler manhole, hand hole and pressure parts for any abnormal phenomena such as leakage and deformation at any time.
14. During the operation of the boiler, the operation of the blower, induced draft fan, and water pump grate should be checked regularly.
15. When the furnace is shut down at night, a special person should be on duty for inspection. Check whether the pressure water level is normal, and check whether the fire layer in the furnace is extinguished or reignited.
16. When the boiler supplies steam to the outside, first open the sub-cylinder and the trap under the steam pipe to drain the condensed water, then open the steam supply valve to heat the pipe, and finally open the large steam supply valve to supply steam to the outside.
17. When the furnace is stopped in an emergency, the combustion should be stopped first, the air door should be closed, the furnace door and the vent valve should be opened, and it is strictly forbidden to add water to the furnace immediately due to a water shortage accident.
18. Boiler workers must have a certificate to work, and those who do not have a boiler operation certificate are not allowed to work independently to operate the boiler.
The above briefly introduced the internal structure and start-up procedure of the steam boiler, I hope it will be helpful to you. Steam boilers are pressure vessels. Supervisory inspection certificates are required to install boilers, and they cannot be operated without a certificate.