Guide: The horizontal gas-fired heat-conducting oil boiler adopts three-coil tubes, three-pass, large radiation heating area, small boiler heat loss, and high thermal efficiency. Gas-fired heat-conducting oil boiler can achieve higher medium temperature with lower pressure to meet production needs. What is the combustion principle of the horizontal gas heat conduction oil boiler, and how to control the oil level of the expansion tank.
The horizontal gas-fired heat-conducting oil boiler adopts three-coil tubes, three-pass, large radiation heating area, small boiler heat loss, and high thermal efficiency. Gas-fired heat-conducting oil boiler can achieve higher medium temperature with lower pressure to meet production needs. What is the combustion principle of the horizontal gas heat conduction oil boiler, and how to control the oil level of the expansion tank. 1. Combustion principle of horizontal gas heat conduction oil boiler
The working principle of the gas heat conduction oil furnace is to transfer the heated heat conduction oil to the heat-using equipment through a high temperature oil pump, after thermal unloading, and then return to the heat conduction oil electric heating heating tube, use the high temperature oil pump to circulate the heat conduction oil, and transfer the heat energy to The heating equipment is then returned to the heater through the circulating pump to absorb the heat and then transferred to the heating equipment. Repeated cycles to achieve continuous heat transfer, thereby controlling the temperature of the heating equipment.
The heat-conducting oil boiler uses a circulating pump to force the heat-conducting oil to circulate in the liquid phase and transfer the heat to the heating equipment. The gas-fired heat-conducting oil boiler has the characteristics of low pressure and high temperature, and is a new type of environmentally friendly industrial furnace.
2. Gas-fired thermal oil boiler application industry
1. Food and chemical industry: polymerization, condensation, distillation, melting, dehydration, forced insulation, etc.
2. Oil industry: fatty acid distillation, oil decomposition, concentration, esterification, vacuum odor, etc. reactor temperature control, reactor heating, etc.
3. Rubber industry: hot pressing, calendering, extrusion, vulcanization molding, etc.
4. Building materials industry: gypsum board drying, asphalt heating, concrete component maintenance, etc.
5. Textile printing and dyeing work: heat setting roller heating, drying room heating, heat capacity dyeing, etc.;
6. Synthetic fiber industry: polymerization, melting, spinning, stretching, drying, etc.
7. Machinery industry: spray painting, printing and drying, etc.
8. Wood industry: plywood, fiberboard press molding, laminate heating, hot pressing board heating, oil press temperature control, wood drying, etc.
3. Oil level control of expansion tank of gas heat conduction oil boiler
The oil level of the expansion tank of the heat-conducting oil boiler should normally be at the two-thirds position, as long as it does not overflow. And the volume of the high-level tank needs to be more than 20% of the capacity of the entire system, so as to absorb the expansion of the entire system, so that the high-level tank can be completely vacant when the oil is cooled and the oil is cold, which will cause the liquid level to be too low next time. If you didn't start driving, you need to refuel. When the expansion tank is too small, it will also cause temperature fluctuations, causing the oil level of the expansion tank to fluctuate sharply. The hot oil enters the high tank to make the temperature too high, and oxidation reaction occurs, which shortens the life of the heat transfer oil. If the oil level is too low during normal operation of the high-level tank, it will also cause the cold oil to be replaced. When the replacement time is too short, the heat-conducting oil in the boiler coil will be overheated and cracked. In severe cases, the expansion tank will be sprayed! The combustion principle and expansion of the horizontal gas-fired heat-conducting oil boiler How to control the tank oil level
Gas-fired heat-conducting oil boilers are pressure-bearing equipment. National standards must be strictly implemented during production, installation and use to ensure the safe production, installation and use of the boiler. Above, I have briefly introduced the combustion principle of the horizontal gas heat conduction oil boiler and the oil level control of the expansion tank. If you have any other questions, you can consult at any time. You can consult the boiler price or technical issues online or by phone.