Guide: There is a kind of boiler in production and life. It does not need fuel and only needs to use high-temperature flue gas to complete the energy conversion. This is the waste heat boiler. What is the difference between ordinary industrial boilers and waste heat boilers? Waste heat steam boilers can also be used in industrial production. How to calculate the evaporation capacity of waste heat boilers?
There is a kind of boiler in production and life. It does not need fuel and only needs to use high-temperature flue gas to complete the energy conversion. This is the waste heat boiler. What is the difference between ordinary industrial boilers and waste heat boilers? Waste heat steam boilers can also be used in industrial production. How to calculate the evaporation capacity of waste heat boilers?
1. Ordinary boiler and waste heat boiler are different
1. Ordinary boiler heat source is obtained by using medium combustion (coal, oil, gas, etc.), while the heat source of waste heat boiler is using waste heat from industrial combustion (industrial furnace combustion temperature is higher, waste heat from exhaust gas is reused);
2. The structure of industrial boilers is a bit complicated and there are many auxiliary equipment, while the structure of waste heat boilers is relatively simple, and there are many types of industrial boilers. Now more waste heat boilers are straight-through waste heat boilers;
3 The various parameters (pressure, water level, temperature) of industrial boiler operation are easy to control because combustion can be controlled, while operating parameters such as waste heat boiler pressure are not easy to control. The heat source of waste heat boiler during operation changes with the combustion cycle of the industrial furnace;
4. Industrial boilers are mainly used for gas supply and supporting steam turbine power generation, etc., waste heat boilers are generally supporting equipment for industrial furnaces, that is, environmental protection can save energy;
2. Calculation method of evaporative capacity of waste heat boiler
The nominal evaporation capacity of the waste heat boiler is the evaporation capacity under your given parameters. The heat emitted by the flue gas = (flue gas inlet enthalpy value x inlet temperature-outlet enthalpy value x outlet temperature) x flue gas volume
The method of calculating boiler evaporation is as follows
1. Know the amount of flue gas and the inlet and outlet temperatures, and you can get the heat emitted by the flue gas per hour after passing through the waste heat boiler;
2. It is necessary to know the feed water temperature and steam outlet temperature of the waste heat boiler, so that the heat absorbed by the waste heat boiler per kilogram of working fluid can be obtained;
3. If the heat emitted by the flue gas per hour is equal to the heat absorbed by the working fluid, the evaporation capacity of the waste heat pressurized boiler can be obtained;
Actually, due to the limitation of site conditions, the actual evaporation capacity of the waste heat boiler is still different from the design evaporation capacity. For ordinary boilers, it is rated evaporation; for waste heat boilers, it is called nominal evaporation.
The above introduces the difference between waste heat boilers and ordinary industrial boilers and the calculation method of waste heat boiler evaporation. If you have a large amount of high-temperature flue gas products in the production process, you can consider using a waste heat boiler to generate steam or high-temperature hot water by using this part of the heat. To the full use of heat, to achieve maximum energy saving.