Guide: Coal-fired steam boilers can be divided into chain steam boilers and hand-fired steam boilers according to different feeding and combustion methods. Both belong to the water-fire tube structure and the flue gas three-pass design. The heat exchange effect is good, the heat loss is small, and the heat utilization rate is high. Coal-fired boilers are equipped with hand holes. What is the function of hand holes?
Coal-fired steam boilers can be divided into chain steam boilers and hand-fired steam boilers according to different feeding and combustion methods. Both belong to the water-fire tube structure and the flue gas three-pass design. The heat exchange effect is good, the heat loss is small, and the heat utilization rate is high. Coal-fired boilers are equipped with hand holes. What is the function of hand holes?
1. Introduction to the characteristics of chain and hand-fired steam boilers
Technical characteristics of chain steam boiler
1. There is an automatic coal feeder cleaning device, so that the coal feed roller is always in a clean state.
2. The angle of the sifter can be adjusted according to the dryness and wetness of the coal and the particle size of the coal. The boiler fuel selection is flexible, and the screener has a vibration function, which avoids the blocking phenomenon of the screener.
3. A coal jam protection mechanism is set up. Once the roller is jammed, the automatic protection device will act to protect the transmission part and layering facilities from being damaged.
4. The coal volume adjustment board lifting mechanism is set up to make the coal volume adjustment convenient and accurate.
5. The coal hopper is equipped with doors, holes and other devices that are convenient for inspection and maintenance.
Hand-fired steam boiler features
1. The boiler barrel is composed of arched tube sheets and threaded smoke tubes, and is equipped with a boiler economizer or economizer to increase the inlet water temperature and reduce the exhaust gas temperature. It also effectively improves the thermal efficiency of the boiler. The pressure rises quickly, and the output is sufficient. The load capacity is strong, and dust is not easy to accumulate in the smoke tube, which solves the problem of tube sheet cracks.
2. The dead water area at the bottom of the drum is eliminated, the water circulation effect is good, and the bulge at the bottom of the drum is prevented.
3. All welding joints adopt large-scale machining and special process treatment of high temperature zone tube bundle to ensure welding quality and service life. It is easy to burn and suitable for a wide range of fuels: it can burn bituminous coal, anthracite, firewood, industrial waste, organic garbage, etc.
4. Compact structure, small size, saving capital investment, easy installation, and running just by connecting valves, water, electricity and pipelines.
5. Stable operation, convenient adjustment, unique anti-leakage design, long fire sealing time.
6. It has a dust reduction effect, and the boiler smoke and dust emission meets the national environmental protection regulations.
2. The role of hand holes in coal-fired boilers
1. Introduction of steam boiler hand hole
The boiler hand hole is a small inspection port on the coal-fired boiler and a header hand hole device. It includes the header body. It is characterized in that the hand hole pipe joint is located on the outer end of the header body or the header The hole of the hole pipe joint φd is connected with the header body or the hole of the header end cover φd, and the end of the hand hole pipe joint is provided with a spherical end cover or a flat end cover.
2, boiler hand hole specifications
Boiler parts hand hole cover: ellipse major axis 114 mm, minor axis 100 mm, thickness 14 mm Hand hole ring: inner hole ellipse major axis 102 mm, minor axis 88 mm, width 35 mm, wall thickness 6 mm Compression code: length 104 Mm, width 45 mm, height 40 mm.
The characteristics of hand-fired and chain steam boilers and the function of boiler hand holes are described above. If users have related boiler problems, please refer to the above. For more questions, you can still consult our company. Due to national environmental protection requirements, the use of coal-fired boilers is restricted. If users have a boiler purchase plan, they must first implement the local environmental protection requirements, select the appropriate boiler, and ensure that they meet environmental protection and can be put into operation smoothly.