Guide: Users purchasing boilers need to select a boiler of the right size according to the requirements of use. Therefore, the size of the boiler and related parameters will be involved. We often use the rated output of the boiler to describe the size of the boiler. So, what does the rated output of the boiler refer to? When a coal-fired boiler is used for heating, what is the method of use and what matters should be paid attention to during operation?
Users purchasing boilers need to select a boiler of the right size according to the requirements of use. Therefore, the size of the boiler and related parameters will be involved. We often use the rated output of the boiler to describe the size of the boiler. So, what does the rated output of the boiler refer to? When a coal-fired boiler is used for heating, what is the method of use and what matters should be paid attention to during operation?
1. Rated output of boiler
The rated output of the boiler refers to the maximum continuous output of the boiler under the rated parameters (pressure, temperature) and certain efficiency. For steam boilers, it is called rated evaporation, and the unit is ton/hour. Considering blowdown, boiler water consumption is not equal to evaporation; for hot water boilers, it is called rated heat production. The unit is MW (the old unit is 10,000 kcal/hour). The boiler uses the design fuel in the rated steam parameters, rated feed water temperature, and guarantees the evaporation capacity specified in the boiler design efficiency.
2.the use of coal-fired heating boilers and matters needing attention
Coal-fired boilers need to send fuel coal into the boiler grate manually or by a coal loading machine. The fuel combustion of the coal-fired heating boiler produces high-temperature water in the boiler to produce hot water for heating.
1. When the coal-fired boiler is running, check whether the owner's hole and hand hole cover of the boiler are installed, whether the screws at the flange seal are tightened, etc., and check whether the temporary partitions and other temporary plugs installed at the flange are all removed.
2. The ash and debris in the boiler furnace and flue should be removed. The gates and gates of the air ducts and flue ducts must be complete and tight, with flexible opening and closing instructions, and accurate opening and closing instructions.
3. The external furnace wall of the heating boiler should be intact and tight, and the furnace door, gray door, fire-watching door and inspection door should be complete and tightly closed. The heating boiler can be purchased according to the needs to meet the needs of use, and all aspects must be inspected before it can be used to ensure safety.
4. Check whether the safety accessories of the coal-fired boiler are intact; whether the cock rotates flexibly and is easy to use; various instruments and control devices should be complete, good and clean. After passing the inspection, the pressure gauge cock should be in working condition.
5. The valve handwheels on various pipes of the boiler should be intact, with flexible switching and sufficient sealing packing. After passing the inspection, open the valves on the boiler inlet and outlet pipes.
6. Check whether the boiler combustion device is intact; the mechanical transmission system, the coal conveying system, and the ballast system are tested normally; the safety spring of the speed control box should be properly compressed and the lubrication should be good; the indicator of the coal gate ruler is correct. The eagle iron is neat and tidy. It is intact, the flipping board is complete, and the action is flexible.
The above introduced the concept of boiler rated output and the use of coal-fired heating boilers and precautions. Users who encounter related problems can refer to this article. The safety of boiler operation is very important, and users must strictly guard against operating the boiler, and operate the boiler with incorrect principles to ensure the safe and stable operation of the boiler.