Guide: The steam boiler can be used as a heat source for a variety of industrial production, and one of the most important uses is the sterilization of fungi. What are the precautions for autoclaving in steam boilers? In order to ensure the quality of steam when the fully automatic gas-fired steam boiler is running, continuous water supply is generally used. What matters should be paid attention to for continuous water supply of gas-fired boilers?
The steam boiler can be used as a heat source for a variety of industrial production, and one of the most important uses is the sterilization of fungi. What are the precautions for autoclaving in steam boilers? In order to ensure the quality of steam when the fully automatic gas-fired steam boiler is running, continuous water supply is generally used. What matters should be paid attention to for continuous water supply of gas-fired boilers?
1. Precautions for autoclaving of steam boiler
1. In the sterilization production process, high-efficiency gas steam boilers are generally used for high-pressure sterilization. First, the steam boiler model should be selected according to the production scale of Flammulina velutipes and the capacity of the pressure cooker. The commonly used sterilization boilers are 2t, 4t, and 6t for evaporation. 2. Before supplying gas, pass the valve under the boiler separator to drain the condensed water in the gas supply pipe to prevent the high-pressure steam in the steam furnace from entraining condensate from spraying out, spraying wet cultivation bags and cotton plugs . Third, pay attention to uniform air intake. The initial valve is gradually opened from small to large, and the valve cannot be opened suddenly.
2. Fully pre-discharging the cold air in the sterilization chamber and the cold air in the condensed water pressure cooker is the key to preventing the pressure cooker from achieving the sterilization effect. If the cold air in the sterilization chamber is not exhausted, it is easy to cause the residual cold air at the bottom of the autoclave to make the pressure in the sterilization chamber reach but the actual temperature does not reach the false pressure phenomenon, resulting in failure to achieve the sterilization effect. The exhaust time varies depending on the capacity of the sterilization pot, and is generally controlled within 20 to 60 minutes. The way to check whether the air is exhausted is to check whether the pressure of the pressure gauge and the temperature of the thermometer are consistent.
There is an exhaust pipe and a water delivery valve under the pressure cooker. At the beginning of the exhaust, most of the exhaust pipe discharges water. After the temperature and pressure are balanced, the exhaust pipe is closed. At this time, check whether the water delivery valve is working normally, so as not to affect the sterilization effect due to the accumulation of water in the pot.
3. When the sterilization is terminated, the air supply should be stopped, and then cooled naturally. When the pressure drops below 2.94×104 Pa, the exhaust valve of the pressure cooker can be opened; after the pressure drops to 0, the pressure cooker door should be opened slightly, and the remaining pressure in the pot should be opened. Warm-dry the tampons. Do not rely on opening the air valve to lower the temperature and pressure and fully open the pot door because you are in a hurry, which is likely to cause swelling of the bag and dampness of the tampon. Never open the pressure cooker door when there is pressure, as this can easily cause accidents in life.
2. Precautions for continuous water supply of gas boilers
1. Unqualified feed water is strictly prohibited from entering the boiler.
2. The boiler water supply should be carried out when the ambient temperature is >5℃, otherwise, anti-freezing measures should be taken.
3. If the boiler is started for the first time after the boiler body is changed, before and after the water supply, a special person should be assigned to record the indicated value of each expansion indicator, and analyze whether the expansion condition is normal.
4. When the water is on, there is a special person to monitor the flame-folding angle collection box to discharge air, the separator inlet pipe to discharge air, and the economizer air door. When the air door continues to emit water, it is closed in time to prevent water running.
5. During the water supply process, check whether there is any leakage in the system pipes, valves, etc., if there is, stop the water supply and observe the changes in the water level of the water storage tank to determine the tightness of the system. If the water level drops or leaks, the water supply should be stopped, and the cause should be searched for and eliminated.
6. The water level indication of the water storage tank should be checked in time. If any problems are found, they should be contacted for repair and elimination. The safety interlock protection device of the steam boiler is complete, and the operation is safer and more stable.
The above introduces the precautions for steam boiler sterilization and continuous water supply of gas boiler, I hope it will be helpful to you. The intelligent operation of gas-fired steam boilers is closely related to the configuration of boiler auxiliary equipment, such as PLC control cabinets, such as frequency conversion water supply, etc., users can choose the appropriate auxiliary equipment configuration according to actual needs to ensure the stable and safe operation of the boiler.