Guide: 1. Pay attention to the following points during the operation of the gas boiler: (1) Positive pressure combustion or smoke emission from the furnace is not allowed, because it is easy to burn out the coal filling hole cover.
1. Pay attention to the following points during the operation of the gas boiler:
(1) Positive pressure combustion or smoke spraying from the furnace is not allowed, because it is easy to burn out the coal filling hole cover.
(2) No water should accumulate on the ground plane at the bottom to avoid moisture corrosion.
2, the operation should be checked every 2-3 weeks.
3. After running every 3-6 months, the furnace should be shut down for inspection and maintenance.
(1) Inspect the inside and outside of the gas boiler, such as the welded seam of the pressure part, whether there is corrosion inside and outside the steel plate, if a serious defect is found, it should be repaired in time, if the defect is not serious, it will be repaired when the furnace is stopped next time, if found When there are suspicious points, but it does not affect production, a record should be made for future reference.
(2) After the inspection, the boiler primer can be applied to the water surface to avoid corrosion.
4. The boiler and the boiler base are painted every year.
5. Maintenance methods that are not used regularly: There are two kinds of dry method and wet method. If the furnace is shut down for more than one month, the dry maintenance method should be adopted, and the wet maintenance method can be used if the furnace is shut down for less than one month.