Guide: The characteristics of biomass hot blast stove: 1. The structure of biomass hot blast stove is reasonable, the heating is even, the heating area is large, the thermal efficiency is high, the combustion is fully, low emission, zero pollution;
Features of biomass hot blast stove:
1. The structure of the biomass hot blast stove is reasonable, the heating is even, the heating area is large, the thermal efficiency is high, the full combustion, low emission, zero pollution;
2, the combustion chamber adopts a unique swirling structure, so that the flame is fully disturbed, thereby promoting complete combustion;
3. The boiler control system adopts the international advanced CPL intelligent control unit technology and analog display technology;
4. Configure the primary air and secondary air that can be adjusted at will to make the air distribution more reasonable;
5. High degree of automation: automatic water supply, automatic air supply, automatic fuel supply (screw automatic feeding device), automatic chain protection and other functions;
6. The furnace body is made of thick and high-quality aluminum silicate fiber insulation material, and the heat dissipation loss is small.