Guide: What should I pay attention to when using boiler burners? Increasingly stringent air pollution emission standards, and environmental protection policies are coming in. All parts of the country have initiated the "coal-to-gas" action for boilers to eliminate coal-fired boilers with serious pollution and switch to clean and environmentally friendly gas-fired boilers. Today we will introduce the use of boilers. What to pay attention to for the burner
Increasingly stringent air pollution emission standards, and environmental protection policies are coming in. All parts of the country have initiated the "coal-to-gas" action for boilers to eliminate coal-fired boilers with serious pollution and switch to clean and environmentally friendly gas-fired boilers. Today we will introduce the use of boilers. What to pay attention to for the burner
What to pay attention to when using boiler burners!
1. The size of the air door should match the nozzle specification. When the burner is in use, because the boiler equipped with the burner is inconsistent with the boiler used for debugging when the burner leaves the factory, it is generally necessary to adjust the air door appropriately, and sometimes it is necessary to replace the nozzle of the appropriate specification and injection angle.
2. The suction pipe should not be close to the bottom of the fuel tank, and a distance of 80-120mm should be maintained. The burner should be turned off before filling the fuel tank, the fuel can be filled into the fuel tank after being filtered, and the fuel can be restarted after 20 minutes of filling. The oil circuit system must not leak oil and air. Check the fuel tank for sufficient fuel before starting the burner.
3. Regularly check the boiler burner combustion tube, impeller, flame detector and ignition electrode to eliminate oil pollution and carbon deposits. Especially the flame detector should be kept clean and not wet.
4. Before ignition, a period of pre-blowing is required to blow out or dilute the remaining air in the furnace and flue. Because there is inevitably remaining gas in the working chamber of the burner, if the pre-blowing is not performed and the ignition is performed, there is a danger of explosion. The remaining gas needs to be blown off or diluted to ensure that the gas concentration is not within the maximum limit. The pre-blowing time is related to the furnace structure and the blowing volume, generally set to 15-60 seconds.
5. The gas control solenoid valve needs to be normally closed. Once the power is cut off, it will automatically close and cut off the gas supply. The response time of solenoid valve closing is less than 5s.
What should I pay attention to when operating a low-nitrogen burner! Different types of burners have different advantages in use, but they all bring convenience in many aspects of people’s daily life, and also help environmental protection and the reduction of harmful emissions . Low-nitrogen burner is a kind of burner that can reduce the emission of nitrogenous substances by adjusting the combustion air and combustion head. What precautions should we learn when operating this type of equipment?
What should be paid attention to when operating a low-nitrogen burner!
1. Press the main fire start button on the control panel of the low nitrogen burner. After the main fire work indicator lights up for 10 seconds, confirm that the main fire is lit. If the main fire indicator light goes out within 10 seconds, the combustion fault alarm buzzer on the combustion control panel will sound, indicating that the ignition has failed; after 60 seconds, manually press the fault reset button of the programmer to restart the main fire button.
2. After the main fire is ignited normally, the operator confirms whether the main fire is ignited through the burner observation hole. After confirming, press the large fire start button on the burner control panel. After a few seconds delay, after the high fire indicator lights up, the operator in front of the furnace should slowly open the load regulating ball valve and increase the combustion air proportionally until the flame appears The main blue and reddish are better.
3. After the fire is ignited and stabilized, check whether the gas supply pressure of the main pipeline is within the normal range.
4. The fan starts and enters the pre-blowing stage. Check that the equipment is in a normal state.
5. Observe the gas and air pressure indications, and confirm that the burner operation permission instructions are given.
6. Press the combustion control button on the combustion control panel, and the combustion controller enters the combustion start program at this time
7. The task of firing the open fire has been completed. The operator should turn off the main fire button on the panel in time, cut off the main fire and keep the fire burning.
8. The operator can adjust the size of the flame (load) at any time according to the process requirements during the burning process of the big fire. When the process requires that the fire be turned off for a short time, the operator should turn on the main fire switch to retain the main fire, and then turn off the high fire switch.
9. Adjust the gas valve and air valve operating handles, which can be adjusted in stages to ensure that the burner load output meets the process requirements.
10. Shutdown operation: For temporary shutdown, first turn off the fire, then turn off the combustion control switch, and turn off the stop button at the end.