Guide: The oil and gas boiler is a new type of environmentally friendly boiler, which is well received by users at home and abroad. Industrial boilers need to build a separate boiler room. What is the difference between an oil-gas boiler room and a coal-fired boiler room? Steam boilers can serve a variety of industries. What is the principle of steam boilers?
The oil and gas boiler is a new type of environmentally friendly boiler, which is well received by users at home and abroad. Industrial boilers need to build a separate boiler room. What is the difference between an oil-gas boiler room and a coal-fired boiler room? Steam boilers can serve a variety of industries. What is the principle of steam boilers?
1. The difference between oil and gas boiler room and coal-fired boiler room
1. The floor area is different. For boilers of the same capacity, the oil (gas) boiler room is more than 50% smaller than coal-fired, including the floor area of the coal-fired preparation system, dust and slag removal system, flue gas system, etc. Does not include coal yards, because oil-fired boilers also have oil storage tanks. The cost of civil construction is reduced by 50% in the Northeast region;
2. The environmental conditions are different. Because oil and gas boilers do not generate dust, the environmental conditions of the boiler room have been greatly improved;
3. The design of the boiler room does not need to consider the noise reduction of the boiler burner sound;
4. In the design of the boiler room, an explosion-proof system should be adopted for the oil and gas boiler room.
2. Working principle of steam boiler
The steam boiler works through the boiler system. Appropriate amount of heat medium water that meets the requirements is pumped into the boiler system by a high-pressure pump. The heat generated by the boiler combustion system enters the boiler body and exchanges heat with the water in the heat exchange pipe to produce high pressure steam. The high pressure steam enters the heat exchange equipment through the pipe. After entering the heat exchange with the oil to be deodorized, the condensed water flows back to the boiler body pipe through the pipeline, and then the cycle of evaporation, heat exchange and condensation is carried out.
When the system is running, the control system will automatically control the relevant temperature, pressure, etc. according to the input data, so that the system can automatically run within the specified safety range. The boiler system is also equipped with multiple safety protections in terms of procedures and machinery. If the system has abnormal phenomena such as overpressure, the control system will automatically shut down the burner, and the system will also take off protection when the overpressure reaches the set value of the safety valve.
The above introduces the difference between oil and gas boiler houses and coal-fired boiler houses and the working principle of steam boilers. Compared with coal-fired boilers, oil-fired gas boilers are more environmentally friendly and energy-saving, but the operating costs will be higher. Users should combine their actual conditions. Choose a suitable boiler that meets production needs.