Guide: Gas boilers are the main equipment for industrial production. Gas steam boilers are special equipment. The use of boilers has certain safety requirements. Then, what are the specific requirements for gas boilers in industrial processing workshops? Manual and hand holes are generally installed on the boiler. What are the functions?
Gas boilers are the main equipment for industrial production. Gas steam boilers are special equipment. The use of boilers has certain safety requirements. Then, what are the specific requirements for gas boilers in industrial processing workshops? Manual and hand holes are generally installed on the boiler. What are the functions?
1. Requirements for setting up gas boilers in industrial processing workshops
1. The boiler room needs to be independent and cannot be arranged in the workshop. Industrial gas boilers need to avoid open flames, and need to be equipped with leak alarm devices and ventilation devices, and all electrical appliances need explosion-proof treatment, which requires high requirements, and sprinkler devices should be installed.
2. The design of the boiler room should be carried out in accordance with the approved city (region) or enterprise overall planning and heating plan, combining long and short distances, focusing on the short-term, and leaving room for expansion. For the expansion and reconstruction of the boiler room, the original data of the original process equipment and pipelines should be obtained, and the original buildings, structures, equipment and pipelines should be used rationally, and the original production system, equipment and pipeline layout and building It is in harmony with the form of the structure. Boiler room design should obtain heat load, fuel and water quality data, and local basic data such as meteorology, geology, hydrology, electricity and water supply should be obtained.
2. Boiler manhole and hand hole function
1. The manhole is for people to enter and exit the sewer for maintenance. You can enter and exit the drain, boiler drum, sewer pipe or similar facilities through this hole. The hand hole is the reduced manhole, which is installed for boiler installation, disassembly, cleaning and maintenance of the internal devices of the equipment.
2. The structure of the hand hole is basically the same as that of the manhole. It consists of a short tube section covered with a blind plate. The diameter of the hand hole is generally 150~250mm, so that the hand of the worker wearing gloves and holding the tool can pass easily. The nominal diameter of the standardized hand hole is DN150 and DN250. When the nominal diameter of the equipment is greater than or equal to 1000mm, a manhole should be provided. The manhole is for the convenience of entering people, for example, you can enter the inside of the equipment from this hole for inspection, repair, and removal of debris. The hand hole means that only the hand can go in. You can use the hole to peek into the situation inside. You can also use some hooks and special tools to scoop out some debris from the hand hole. Of course, you can also put things through the two holes, such as industrial drugs. Wait.
The requirements for the use of gas boilers in industrial production and the role of manual hand holes for boilers are set up above. To operate the boiler safely, you need to have a basic understanding of the boiler, and be familiar with the common faults and solutions of the boiler to ensure the safe operation of the boiler. Xinli Boiler has set up a service hotline 24 hours a day for the majority of users. You can consult our company for technical issues, price issues, technical solutions and other issues.