Guide: Boiler burner is the combustion equipment of oil and gas boiler, which is mainly used for fuel combustion and spray fire. The operating effect of the burner directly affects the operation of the boiler. How to adjust the intake air volume of the boiler burner? The upper space of the steam boiler is steam, and the bottom is water. It is not running full of water. The water level of the steam boiler is sometimes falsely high. Why does this happen?
Boiler burner is the combustion equipment of oil and gas boiler, which is mainly used for fuel combustion and spray fire. The operating effect of the burner directly affects the operation of the boiler. How to adjust the intake air volume of the boiler burner? The upper space of the steam boiler is steam, and the bottom is water. It is not running full of water. The water level of the steam boiler is sometimes falsely high. Why does this happen?
1. How to adjust the air intake of the boiler burner
The method of adjusting the intake air size of the combustor for natural gas boilers is to adjust the pressure switch or install a throttle valve to control.
1. Remove the overpressure switch and the explosion-proof needle on the explosion-proof port, take out the medium temperature sensor, and take out the overtemperature switch.
2. Set the vacuum target on the display to 25Kpa and the vacuum conversion to 20Kpa.
3. Put the flue gas shut-off valve on the chimney in the open state, and put the gas ball valve in the open state.
4. Use the vent pipe on the gas pipe to exhaust the air until you smell the gas, then close the vent valve.
5. Install the pressure gauge that you carry with you on the pressure measuring point on the inlet end of the valve block. The gas boiler pressure has nothing to do with the gas pressure, and the two are adjusted separately.
6. Adjust the minimum gas pressure switch and wind pressure switch to the minimum scale, turn on the burner and observe the gas butterfly valve (the gas butterfly valve should be rotated to 90° when the burner is pre-blowing in a large fire, and the gas butterfly valve is generally at 25° when the small fire is pre-blowing. -30°). If it is wrong, stop the burner first, and then adjust the servo motor.
7. Turn the pressure adjustment screw on the valve block to the maximum opening, and turn on the burner for the first ignition. It is possible that the first two ignitions will be unsuccessful, because the gas may be impure, the damper may be too large, or the gas volume may be small.
8. After the first ignition is successful, keep the burner at a low fire, and check the flow rate and adjust the flow rate (in general, the low fire flow rate is about 1/3 of the gas consumption in full load hours). After the low fire flow is adjusted, turn to the high fire combustion, and check and adjust the flow (the high fire flow is the unit's full-load hour air consumption)
9. After adjusting the flow rate, turn the burners to low fire and high fire operation respectively, and adjust the size of the damper according to the actual measured value on the oxygen content instrument (in general, the oxygen content of the flue gas after the small fire is 5%, after the high fire is burned The oxygen content of the flue gas is about 3%), adjust the damper to the ideal position.
10. During the commissioning process, the gas pressure gauge should be observed at any time. If the pressure fails to meet the requirements or fluctuates too much, the unit may not be able to burn normally.
2. Why is the water level of the steam boiler high?
When using a steam boiler, it is necessary to consider the performance of all aspects and meet the requirements before it can be used. Although boiler energy saving is important, boiler safety is also a top priority. The appearance of the false water level of the steam boiler is related to the system failure that shows the water level. For example, the pipe of the water level meter is blocked. The main manifestation is that the water level display remains constant regardless of whether the water level in the furnace is high or low. The solution is to flush the water level meter. To make it display normally, if the water level in the furnace is lower than the visible edge of the lower part of the water level gauge, do not rush to add water. You can use the "water method" to check it first. If the water comes, you can slowly feed water into the furnace to continue production. Otherwise, stop the boiler and wait for the boiler to cool down to a safe range before adding water to the boiler.
The above introduces the method of adjusting the intake air volume of the boiler burner and the reason for the false high water level of the steam boiler. As a boiler combustion equipment, the operability of the burner has a great influence on the operation effect of the boiler, and it must be carefully selected. The safe operation of steam boilers requires the boiler water level and pressure to be controlled within a safe range, and users must treat it with care and use the boiler safely.