Guide: The upper part of the gas steam boiler drum is steam, and the lower part is water. Therefore, under normal circumstances, the gas steam boiler does not run full of water. If there is a situation of full water running, it should be dealt with and solved immediately, and the boiler should be restored to normal operation as soon as possible.
The upper part of the gas steam boiler drum is steam, and the lower part is water. Therefore, under normal circumstances, the gas steam boiler does not run full of water. If there is a situation of full water running, it should be dealt with and solved immediately, and the boiler should be restored to normal operation as soon as possible.
1. The steam boiler is full of water
(1) The water level is invisible or absent, and the high water level alarms;
(2) The steam temperature is reduced, and white steam can be seen in the main steam isolation valve of the boiler and the steam turbine inlet valve;
(3) Water shock occurs in the steam turbine or steam pipe;
(4) The feedwater flow rate is abnormally greater than the steam flow rate.
2. the reason for the steam boiler full of water
(1) The water supply automatically jumps to manual, causing abnormal increase in water supply;
(2) The safety valve on the steam drum or steam header is activated, causing the water level to rise or carry water;
(3) The boiler's evaporative capacity is too overloaded, and a co-leakage of steam and water has occurred.
3. the steam boiler full of water solution
1. When the boiler steam pressure and feed water pressure are normal, but the water level of the steam drum rises and exceeds +50mm
(1) Compare and flush the two water level gauges of the steam drum to check whether the instructions are correct.
(2) The water supply adjustment is changed from automatic to manual, close the manual water supply door and close the main adjustment door to reduce the water supply.
2. After the above treatment, the water level in the steam drum still rises, when it exceeds +75mm
(1) Open the steam drum emergency drain door and close it immediately when the water level reaches the normal water level.
(2) According to the steam temperature, close or close the desuperheating water door, open the main steam pipe drain door and the superheater drain door.
After treatment, when the water level of the steam drum continues to rise, and exceeds the visible water level on the upper part of the steam drum water level gauge, stop the boiler urgently, disconnect from the main pipe as soon as possible, immediately stop the water intake, open the recirculation door, strengthen the boiler water discharge, and pay attention to the steam drum When the water level appears on the upper part of the water level gauge, it is closed after the water level reaches the normal level. After the standby furnace is in normal condition, obtain the approval of the supervisor and operate as the hot furnace.
There are tens of millions of boiler regulations, and safe operation is the first. The selection of boiler brands, boiler manufacturers and furnace workers is the guarantee of safe operation.