Guide: During the start-up of the boiler, attention should be paid to the monitoring of the flame, and the following combustion adjustments should be done:
During the start-up of the boiler, attention should be paid to the monitoring of the flame and the following combustion adjustments should be done:
(1) Fire correctly. Before ignition, the furnace is fully ventilated. When ignition, first put in the ignition device (or torch), and then turn on the oil gun.
(2) Use the burners diagonally, pay attention to timely switching, observe the proper ignition point of the burners, and strive to evenly distribute the flame in the furnace.
(3) Pay attention to adjusting the amount of air intake and air supply, and the negative pressure in the furnace should not be too large.
(4) When the combustion is unstable, it is especially necessary to monitor the exhaust gas temperature to prevent secondary combustion in the tail flue.
(5) Increase the temperature of the primary air as much as possible, and supply the secondary air reasonably according to different fuels. Adjust the temperature difference of the smoke on both sides.
(6) Make the pulverizing system start and stop stable during operation. The coal quantity of the coal feeder is stable, and the speed of the powder feeder is stable. Stable combination of wind and coal and stable oxygen content. The steam temperature and steam pressure rises steadily and the load rises steadily.